selling covers

a grumbler
a grumbler Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
When you have a lot of covers saved up, you have to scroll down to the end repeatedly to see the ones about to expire.
It would be a lot easier if the list was inverted or you were taken to the bottom of the list each time.

When selling a lot of covers, it would be nice if you could make multiple selections or perhaps an option to sell all 1 star covers as a batch.
thanks

I posted this by mistake in general discussion and there are a few replies there.

The best solution would surely be to show the oldest covers first.

Comments

• getterwing
    getterwing Posts: 52
    a grumbler wrote:
    When you have a lot of covers saved up, you have to scroll down to the end repeatedly to see the ones about to expire.
    It would be a lot easier if the list was inverted or you were taken to the bottom of the list each time.

When selling a lot of covers, it would be nice if you could make multiple selections or perhaps an option to sell all 1 star covers as a batch.
    thanks

I posted this by mistake in general discussion and there are a few replies there.

The best solution would surely be to show the oldest covers first.

totally agree

a inverted list button and a 'sell all 1 star' button should be added
  • When you have a free roster slot you have the option to sell upon receipt of character this should be there regardless of roster slots being free or not.
  • 'Sell all 2 star cards' should be an option also.

Hate going through to make sure I haven't missed any 3 star cards, especially on a slower phone.

And yes I'm aware of the 'you are about to sell a 3 star card' using that warning. Except I have to go through and find every one to make sure it's something I want to sell first, which means going through the entire list for every single card.

And no I don't want to sell them as soon as I get them because I would rather keep my options open (in case they suddenly announce they'll change the char and also to keep 2 star cards for the next required char for pve).
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    ^amen. Or the option to protect a cover so when you do the sell all, it sells all the unprotected covers.
  • There are a lot of player interface changes needed but this should be a basic one to implement without changing the game code a lot.