Character "Want List" and some random comments.

Options
Hi! I generally just lurk these forums, not signing in.

With MPQ having that character poll going, just thought I'd fire off some more "character wants" and a few suggestions.

Please feel free to add your "wants" in too. icon_e_smile.gif
I've only been in the game since last November. Spent way, way more on this game than I ever thought I would.

For me, it's all about aquiring and leveling-up characters. Expanding my roster. "Collecting." Couldn't care less about this global competative ranking thing.

The poll asked what new character we wanted to see, and what new versions of eisting characters we'd like to see. So, here it goes --

More "duo characters" in general (loving Rocket & Groot).
Glad we got The Thing, but would have loved to see Thing & Mr. Fantastic "duo".
Cloak & Dagger "duo" would be cool.
Would like to see a "Captain America Comics #1" duo of Cap and Bucky.
Would like to see Devil Dinosaur get turned into a Devil Dinosaur & Moon-Boy duo. (While we're at it, would like to see "Prehistoric Arms" changed to "Moon-Boy", and maybe at level 5 moving one tile of each color to the lower right of the board as well as the upper left?)
Glad to have Luke Cage [Power Man] and Iron Fist. Could we get a Misty Knight and Colleen Wing "duo" with a nice blue power?
Red Wolf & Lobo.
Giant-Man (or Goliath) & Wasp

They gave us a cool Kingpin, summoning Maggia guys.
Any chance of a Red Skull summoning Hydra troops?
Or a M.O.D.O.K. summoning A.I.M. techs and scientists?
Madrox the Multiple Man summoning more duplicates?

Individual characters:
Winter Soldier.
Crossbones.
Arnim Zola.
Wasp (Hank and/or Janet)

Concerning "Story" tab stuff:
I love the Deadpool's Daily Quest.
Would like to see some changes to it, and some additional non-Deadpool "Daily Quest" events.
For example, I'd like to see a "1-Star Daily Quest" of 5 "nodes", with each node focusing on 1-star matches and required 1-star matches.
Same with a "2-Star Daily Quest".

I don't know about anyone else, but early on in playing this game, I started ditching 1-star and 2-star characters to make room in my roster for 3- and 4-stars. Characters I built up during those Dark Reign stories, I had to ditch. Only recently (last couple of months) did I decide to start spending money to buy character slots. And adding back in 1- and 2-star characters, specifically for the DDQ requirements. Prizes only need to be 1-star and 2-star covers; sell off what you don't need for Iso-8, as normal. No gigundus prizes needed.

Suggestion: Cut the cost of buying slots in half please, permanently. Would lessen the "buyer's remorse" of sinking money into character packs, and deleting characters you'd built up to make room for the new.

And 1-star and 2-star "Daily Quests" could help encourage more play of underused characters. Lot of those characters are still fun under the right conditions.

Question: will the Dark Reign events ever go away? Or be redone? They seem kinda useless, sitting there in "Story" after completeing everything several times over (trying to gather all the prizes). Maybe they could be redone/rewritten as the "Daily Quests"?

Just some suggestions.
Will maybe edit in more later. (If I can do that?)

Comments

• jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hi! I generally just lurk these forums, not signing in.

With MPQ having that character poll going, just thought I'd fire off some more "character wants" and a few suggestions.

Please feel free to add your "wants" in too. icon_e_smile.gif
    I've only been in the game since last November. Spent way, way more on this game than I ever thought I would.

For me, it's all about aquiring and leveling-up characters. Expanding my roster. "Collecting." Couldn't care less about this global competative ranking thing.

The poll asked what new character we wanted to see, and what new versions of eisting characters we'd like to see. So, here it goes --

More "duo characters" in general (loving Rocket & Groot).
    Glad we got The Thing, but would have loved to see Thing & Mr. Fantastic "duo".
    Cloak & Dagger "duo" would be cool.
    Would like to see a "Captain America Comics #1" duo of Cap and Bucky.
    Would like to see Devil Dinosaur get turned into a Devil Dinosaur & Moon-Boy duo. (While we're at it, would like to see "Prehistoric Arms" changed to "Moon-Boy", and maybe at level 5 moving one tile of each color to the lower right of the board as well as the upper left?)
    Glad to have Luke Cage [Power Man] and Iron Fist. Could we get a Misty Knight and Colleen Wing "duo" with a nice blue power?
    Red Wolf & Lobo.
    Giant-Man (or Goliath) & Wasp

They gave us a cool Kingpin, summoning Maggia guys.
    Any chance of a Red Skull summoning Hydra troops?
    Or a M.O.D.O.K. summoning A.I.M. techs and scientists?
    Madrox the Multiple Man summoning more duplicates?

Individual characters:
    Winter Soldier.
    Crossbones.
    Arnim Zola.
    Wasp (Hank and/or Janet)

Concerning "Story" tab stuff:
    I love the Deadpool's Daily Quest.
    Would like to see some changes to it, and some additional non-Deadpool "Daily Quest" events.
    For example, I'd like to see a "1-Star Daily Quest" of 5 "nodes", with each node focusing on 1-star matches and required 1-star matches.
    Same with a "2-Star Daily Quest".

I don't know about anyone else, but early on in playing this game, I started ditching 1-star and 2-star characters to make room in my roster for 3- and 4-stars. Characters I built up during those Dark Reign stories, I had to ditch. Only recently (last couple of months) did I decide to start spending money to buy character slots. And adding back in 1- and 2-star characters, specifically for the DDQ requirements. Prizes only need to be 1-star and 2-star covers; sell off what you don't need for Iso-8, as normal. No gigundus prizes needed.

Suggestion: Cut the cost of buying slots in half please, permanently. Would lessen the "buyer's remorse" of sinking money into character packs, and deleting characters you'd built up to make room for the new.

And 1-star and 2-star "Daily Quests" could help encourage more play of underused characters. Lot of those characters are still fun under the right conditions.

Question: will the Dark Reign events ever go away? Or be redone? They seem kinda useless, sitting there in "Story" after completeing everything several times over (trying to gather all the prizes). Maybe they could be redone/rewritten as the "Daily Quests"?

Just some suggestions.
    Will maybe edit in more later. (If I can do that?)
    Here u go, a random comment:)
  • Unknown
    Options
    icon_lol.gif
    thank ye, mister funnyman!
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm fine with most of your suggestions (Cloak and Dagger would indeed be really cool and would probably work best as a single character), but you'll have to pry Prehistoric Arms from my cold, dead hands before I'd let you change it. Best. MPQ Animation. Ever.