selling covers

Options
a grumbler
a grumbler Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
just a couple of grumbles:

When you have a lot of covers saved up, you have to scroll down to the end repeatedly to see the ones about to expire.
It would be a lot easier if the list was inverted or you were taken to the bottom of the list each time.

When selling a lot of covers, it would be nice if you could make multiple selections or perhaps an option to sell all 1 star covers as a batch.
thanks

Comments

• djdv81
    djdv81 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think that a lot of people have had this same issue for a while now. I do not know how hard it must be to implement a button that we can push to instantly scroll down to the end of the list. It must be some kind of conspiracy.......
  • generalTsobot
    generalTsobot Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    A useful feature on the Rewards screen would be a series of filters. Some examples:

- Sort rewards by newest/oldest first
    - Filter rewards by number of *s
    - A drop-down to select characters by name and color

The first two are hopefully obvious; the last one would be handy to determine how many covers you have for a given character that haven't yet recruited. This is probably an edge case, but it's useful when you have a cover maxed character and want to try rebalancing.

I generally have around 100 covers sitting in my queue. When I first started playing, this would seem absurd since I was starved for covers (or the ISO that they represented by selling them). However, as my roster gets deeper and maxed out, I tend to keep a bunch of 2* covers around for the Essentials revolving door. I don't want to roster, say, 2* Cap all the time since I have an optimal 3* version, but I need to recruit him when he's an Essential for PVE. I'll sell him off when the event is over, and use that spot to recruit the next Essential (if I don't have him/her).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Of all the things they need to change, this must be at the very bottom on my list. I play on Steam, so I'm not sure if scrolling is problematic on mobile devices. I usually sell covers within the day; never found a reason to keep them around for more than that. As for 3*/4* covers I always have 2000+ HP for emergency uses, like shielding or buying roster slots.
  • a grumbler
    a grumbler Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    sorry should have posted this in suggestions
    Will do so now
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    a grumbler wrote:
    sorry should have posted this in suggestions
    Will do so now

This is a great suggestion and it will actually get read here so don't be sorry