Solo Battle Challenge!

Options
Buret0
Buret0 Posts: 1,591
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, I've noticed that since the update where they've stopped throwing random terrible characters in, there has been some odd times where no characters have been selected for me when I go to do an event.

I personally love it, because it gives me the chance to do solo character challenges!

Example (Daken Alone 2: Lost in New York's Avengers Tower):

vrpwfc.png
14cg1vn.png
suuetg.png

So... get your solo character on and see how fun it is to make a challenge for yourself.

Comments

• The Gunslinger
    Options
    Can some bored soul with too much time to kill try this with Falcon? Please and thank you.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did it with my 2/3/2 PX just for kicks, nice find!
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Can some bored soul with too much time to kill try this with Falcon? Please and thank you.

Challenge accepted. What mission?
  • Buret0
    Options

I finished "Black Hole" in the X-Mansion using only Lazy Daken and Falcon.
  • Buret0
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Did it with my 2/3/2 PX just for kicks, nice find!

Blind Spot FTW
  • Buret0
    Options
    Back when my only 1* was IM35, I used to do DDQ every day with just him. Then Juggs and MBW came to play and I missed the solo experience, so I hope that the devs don't treat this like a bug and actually let us unselect or leave team members out intentionally.
  • The Gunslinger
    Options

Just make it a wave node. Your pick!
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Buret0 wrote:
    Back when my only 1* was IM35, I used to do DDQ every day with just him. Then Juggs and MBW came to play and I missed the solo experience, so I hope that the devs don't treat this like a bug and actually let us unselect or leave team members out intentionally.

Still do it with IM35 every day and he never fails me. Agreed, hope they leave it be.

Ran through Thirds Times a Charm with a solo Ares the other day and it was a lot of fun.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options

Sounds good. Anyone know of a way to force the lone character? It seems to be only random for me.

I'll take pics and post later when I find a wave node.
  • Malcrof
    Options

Sounds good. Anyone know of a way to force the lone character? It seems to be only random for me.

I'll take pics and post later when I find a wave node.

Figure out what chars are locked out (wolvie for example) use them in a prequel node, then go to the mission you want and it will be empty.

or a restart of your phone should do it.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Done. I went with the weakest opponents and still took 15 minutes to complete.

NFydFp.png

tBhOI5.png

PNp0Rg.png

NTtip8.png

fr8E55.png
  • Malcrof
    Options
    What was your strongest protect tile by the end of it?
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

Like, a 500+ tile. I kept getting put in places, where I had to constantly match my protect tiles away. but I activated his ability 5-6 times.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

Like, a 500+ tile. I kept getting put in places, where I had to constantly match my protect tiles away. but I activated his ability 5-6 times.

have to ask, did you use any team ups? Going solo with Falcon, i would have brought a Battleplan or 2 lol.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

have to ask, did you use any team ups? Going solo with Falcon, i would have brought a Battleplan or 2 lol.

I had, a 1* storm black ability, xforce green ability and thing's green ability as team ups, but didn't use them. Didn't feel right to use other character abilities in this challenge.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Who should we do next for a solo battle? I quite like this game.
  • Malcrof
    Options

3* Spidey of course!
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

3* Spidey of course!

Sounds good to me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    so I hope that the devs don't treat this like a bug and actually let us unselect or leave team members out intentionally.