2 bugs. one old, one new

Jim_MatriX_cz
Jim_MatriX_cz Posts: 90
Hi,

Moonstone's gravity warp as Team-up always harm my team even I have special tile which should be moved.

After last update / day or two, game on character screen before the match do not offer heroes automaticly.
I have to choose someone manualy, otherwise I have only empty spots...

Having android 4.4.2, chinesse jiaju s3 phone and latest game update

Regards

Jim

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    1) is a result of the Moonstone team-up not being level 5. At level 3 it only affects purple, black, red and yellow special tiles, and will deal damage if the only specials out are blue or green. If the TU is level 1 it will only affect purple and black.

2) is a new bug introduced in the latest patch by the devs' fix for the bug where after you finish a mission with an essential character your party would be restocked with the wrong characters instead of the ones you actually used last.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    the devs' fix for the bug where after you finish a mission with an essential character your party would be restocked with the wrong characters instead of the ones you actually used last.

Fix for a largely non-existing issue if you ask me; I've never actually seen that happen and I've been playing since the game launched on Steam.
    Maybe a mobile-only thing? (And now the 'fix' managed to break the game on Steam as well...)
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe a mobile-only thing but it happened to me all the time, and led to me losing a decent number of PvP matches when the game would decide I really wanted to have Ares in my party.