NO more freaking 7 day PVE also Jack up the sub rewards

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
if you really want to help people out with the slot cost how about

keep the rewards now

1-10 get 100
11 to 50 get 50
51 to 100 get 25

This would give more people a chance at getting HP to buy slots..

ALSO make health packs BOOST that you can save.. I have got between 3 to 5 health packs for rewards when i was max and had no use for them

Comments

• Epok
    Epok Posts: 41
    I tried to keep up with the antman event, but it was messing up my sleep schedule and I needed to spend 6 hours a day on the game, and I don't get to choose WHEN. Completely unmanagable. I played the event for the first 3 days and my body literally couldnt keep up, I was passing out to stay top 20. ONLY TOP 20. When I joined the event I was the 47th in the group and by the end of my first run i was placed 2nd! The only way to stay competitive anymore is to play for an hour at 0, 8, and 16, then play for 3 hours at 21. It's absurd.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    Epok wrote:
    I tried to keep up with the antman event, but it was messing up my sleep schedule and I needed to spend 6 hours a day on the game, and I don't get to choose WHEN. Completely unmanagable. I played the event for the first 3 days and my body literally couldnt keep up, I was passing out to stay top 20. ONLY TOP 20. When I joined the event I was the 47th in the group and by the end of my first run i was placed 2nd! The only way to stay competitive anymore is to play for an hour at 0, 8, and 16, then play for 3 hours at 21. It's absurd.

I play around an hour at the start and do 2 full runs.. Then play the last 3 hours for 2 hours about... This event was nuts cause it had the wave mode.. Meaning if you messed up a wave you was screwed..
    Also if you did not have TORCH there was no way you was going to make top100 let alone top 150 Since his nods were worth up to 4k when the rest was like 1000 tops
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    They really need to extend the PVE sub-rewards to include the four star. I really mean this. If we're at the point where we have 10 four star characters, with one of them still being non-functional outside of hyper specific circumstances (see my post on Elektra in her thread), then they need to loosen the grip. If you can get to ... what, 100k? You get the four star. Now most folks won't get there WITHOUT it, but let's assume by day 5, if you have the 3 star, you can get to the requirement for the 4. Worst case scenario, you get 1,000k ISO-8.

Second, there should be a basic "500 ISO-8 for every X points after." Whether that's 1,000, 2,000, eh. Something other than point chasing, if you follow. Nothing INSANE, but definitely a reward for those of us who are insane enough to make the attempt.