Absolutely ridiculous

It is insane that somehow the developers think it is evenly remotely fair that during a vs match a player can be attacked multiple times simultaneously WHILE in a match! I just came out of a match and found that I had been beaten more than 7 times at once and lost more than 180 points. That just sucks, who designed this game? Plus, why is that when you when a retaliation match you do not even come close to regaining the points you lost. This game is not fun, it is freaking frustrating.

Comments

• Epok
    Epok Posts: 41
    Points won or lost are always based on the difference in scores between you and the other player. That's why retaliations don't earn you as much back, because if you lost 70 they are likely 200 or so points behind you, even after the points moved. You would only get 20-30 for a win.

It's a common complaint about losing several matches while in a single match yourself. I think it would be better if your shield didn't break BEFORE the fight, but AFTER it's over so you are guaranteed at least 1 milestone of points progression. Breaking shield that you spend HP on and then losing more points than you would win in your first match is infuriating.