Connection issues with mobile network

menelbeth
menelbeth Posts: 11
Some days ago I opened a ticket to support team with this message:

"I opened a ticket some months ago because I could not play MPQ with 3G or 4G connection, and I still cannot. I always have the "connection error" issue. I can only play when I use a WiFI connection.

At first I though that it was a problem with my device. I used to play with a iPhone 4S. But some days ago I bought an iPhone 5S and the issues are the same. I have 4G available, all the others applications work perfectly with mobile network, but I cannot play MPQ if I don't use wifi.

My phone carrier is Vodafone Spain. But a friend of me plays correctly using the same carrier.

Maybe is a problem with my profile? Please, could you check this issue ASAP? I cannot play correctly and I am missing a lot of new characters and prizes.

Thanks in advance."

And what my surprise was when I receive this message from support team:

"It appears you are experiencing an error with the device, and not the game itself. We believe you may be better served by contacting your provider, however, we are more than willing to try and help."

It seems that they have not read my message, or my English is so bad that it is not understable. But I don't think so.

The thing is that I have played with two different devices that work perfectly with all the other application and the only one that doesn't work using mobile phone network is Marvel Puzzle Quest. So, I repeat again my question: has anybody can help me with this issue? I have been playing MPQ for more than a year and I like this game a lot, but if I can only play with wifi I will have to delete it, because I cannot win any new characters or prizes playing only some minutes at home.

Thanks in advance.

Comments