Abilities fired before wave actually started

EDL666
EDL666 Posts: 73
This is beginning to annoy me more and more. In survival mode, whenever you clear a wave and the opponent team has enough mana to fire a power from the characters on the NEXT wave, the power is used BEFORE the wave actually start. This means that the characters haven't spawned yet and if the ability used deals damage to the opponent team, the damage is dealt to the already downed characters from the just-cleared wave... That's just stupid insane. All the abilities that deal damage to allies upon being used are doing this.

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    EDL666 wrote:
    This is beginning to annoy me more and more. In survival mode, whenever you clear a wave and the opponent team has enough mana to fire a power from the characters on the NEXT wave, the power is used BEFORE the wave actually start. This means that the characters haven't spawned yet and if the ability used deals damage to the opponent team, the damage is dealt to the already downed characters from the just-cleared wave... That's just stupid insane. All the abilities that deal damage to allies upon being used are doing this.

Had it happen with Sentry and his Sacrifice on the Ant-Man wave node 2 times.
    So much fun when Sentry manages to lay down 2+ of those super-boosted strike tiles without hitpoint loss...
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Glad it's not just me. I suspect also the ai team aren't being "charged" for this attack either.

Got adamantium slashed before the next wave started. Enemy team has 16 red ap left. Reporting it.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    thisone wrote:
    Glad it's not just me. I suspect also the ai team aren't being "charged" for this attack either.

Got adamantium slashed before the next wave started. Enemy team has 16 red ap left. Reporting it.

same here