A friendly message to "APBUTA"

Or anyone that know him who wants to relay it...

Go **** yourself. There's no **** reason you should attack one person ten straight times while climbing tinykitty.

Even if the devs won't fix that tinykitty no reason you have to be a complete tinykitty.

Comments

• IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Language? Not sure this is that friendly a message icon_e_wink.gif
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to attack such a charming person...
  • Surely there's lots of good reasons to do this?
    Like, the player clearly beats you easily = guaranteed win = lots of points.
    It's probably also fun winding you up.
    And I think it's what the game is about, winning and everythg.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good ol pvp and its charming losing more points fighting then you could win during a match all for the sake of hero point usage.

Maybe removing opponent selection and or the name of who attacked would be smart.
    Also not allowing multiple attacks from the same person?
  • Sorry but get over it did you attack back or skip its always a call dont make urself a target sorry for lack of grammer been drinkin but anwser still the same
  • and btw maybe you were the only one he could beat to get the points. everyone wants the rewards
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's your id in mpq and what slice you playing next PvP?
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Deadp wrote:

Go tinykitty yourself. There's no tinykitty reason you should attack one person ten straight times while climbing tinykitty.

Even if the devs won't fix that tinykitty no reason you have to be a complete tinykitty.
    Hahaha iv passed this on im sure he ll read it
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    im doing that very often on purpose.. sending a message to guys who have shown me some love.. Maybe You bracket sniped him on one of his hop.. Maybe You ve hit ppl from his crew repeatedly.. Maybe.. Maybe.. Anyway thats how pvp goes.. You hit.. You ll be hit..
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    LOL. And to think, I never even pay attention to usernames when I attack/am attacked. Don't know, don't care. I just look at points awarded. I could be attacked by the same person the entire pvp and wouldn't notice.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I try to not attack the same person more than once unless I am desperate. At high levels, you have to sometimes, depends on your options. It's always fun to log in and have lost 150 plus points and have one retaliation option - sadly that's the game!
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yea most of the time I don't pay attention to names either but do often recognise the team so will skip the same person if I can.

Don't particularly like getting the pop up saying you have been mined by the same person either. With the option of a 1 point retals or skip.

But sometimes you have no alternative but to multi tap. Especially if you get in shallow pool of targets where every node is the same teams.

Anyhow I would not take it personally. You are just points to them. That is, unless they know you.
  • Deadp wrote:

Go tinykitty yourself. There's no tinykitty reason you should attack one person ten straight times while climbing tinykitty.

shots fired, saltiness engaged
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    In b4 locked.

Seriously, OP, you gotta relax. This **** happens. It's probably not personal. I mean, some time last season, I think I tagged Phaserhawk something like 4 times straight (I meant to apologize for that, man! Sorry!) and s/he didn't get all bent. It sucks, but you don't have to get all ornery like that.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    El Satanno wrote:
    In b4 locked.

Seriously, OP, you gotta relax. This tinykitty happens. It's probably not personal.
    If he was really hit 10 times in a row I can't believe it could have been just bad luck. This must be personal and these things happen too.
    The OP is probably involved - voluntarily or not - in some sort of vendetta icon_twisted.gif .
  • raisinbman wrote:
    shots fired, saltiness engaged

As the arbiter of saltiness, I agree whole-heartedly.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    im doing that very often on purpose.. sending a message to guys who have shown me some love.. Maybe You bracket sniped him on one of his hop.. Maybe You ve hit ppl from his crew repeatedly.. Maybe.. Maybe.. Anyway thats how pvp goes.. You hit.. You ll be hit..
    No...

its not supposed to be grudge based. icon_rolleyes.gif

People attack eachother because they have to. pve is currently closer to what pvp should be, while pvp currently is just everyone pecking eachother dry for a finite amount of points in hopes that 5-20 of a 1000 person bracket can potentially actually get the progress rewards.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I would luv to get a response from apbuta here, and see the reason. I could understand the frustration of the OP for getting hit by the same person 10x in a row. It's unfortunate that some players lack self restraint and courtesy to others.

I personally try to avoid hitting people more than once or twice in an event, unless it's trading retals. I understand that sometimes you're desperate for points at the expiration of an event, but that wouldn't explain a 10 hit session.

first and foremost, MPQ is a form of entertainment. There's no money involved, only bragging rights. I think bullying in this sort of way, and bullying is exactly that this behavior is, shouldn't be encouraged or tolerated.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apbuta here, thanks for the points tc
  • puppychow wrote:
    I would luv to get a response from apbuta here, and see the reason. I could understand the frustration of the OP for getting hit by the same person 10x in a row. It's unfortunate that some players lack self restraint and courtesy to others.

I personally try to avoid hitting people more than once or twice in an event, unless it's trading retals. I understand that sometimes you're desperate for points at the expiration of an event, but that wouldn't explain a 10 hit session.

first and foremost, MPQ is a form of entertainment. There's no money involved, only bragging rights. I think bullying in this sort of way, and bullying is exactly that this behavior is, shouldn't be encouraged or tolerated.
    how is this bullying? Players want points, and as long as your worth points, you're a target.

And in the end, some people just want to watch the world burn.

You don't see me making rage posts that I've lost 800 points in PVP sim, and 600 points in fly fight win and 500 points in top gun because i decided not to shield
This discussion has been closed.