Ddq question

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I have a few Iron Fist covers but still no green and ddq won't allow me to play for it. Isn't it supposed to be just one cover required or do I need to have the same color? Never had this happen so I'm curious

Comments

• Have you tried manually selecting the Iron Fist cover?
  • So the patch changed how required characters are handled. You have to manually click on them now in the character select screen.
  • /facepalm

Thanks guys, that was my "duh" moment of the year
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    why did they change it like this? now all required characters require some searching and fiddling. they could of made an auto select option in settings with loaner first, player first, or off. now everyone is inconvenienced. was it that bad of a problem before? now we have to search for the character. this is one of those moments where a few people crying messes things up for everyone.
  • It's how they "fixed" the random characters appearing when you are forced to not bring your old team bug. It's annoying. Also when I select the 2* missions in DDQ now my entire team vanishes because typically everyone I just used is ineligible for the mission.