DPD Token pulls

Options
grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, I know opening up only 10 tacos is a very small number, but seriously...6 health packs? What are the odds of pulling 6 health packs in 10 pulls. The other 4 pulls, 3 2* covers and 1 4* which was Fury blue which would be great except IT IS THE ONLY 4* COVER I HAVE MAXED. Also, I noticed that after every pull, my vault kept changing.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2015
    Options
    6x5 health packs is 30 health packs.. congrats on your Ant-man! You should be able to rip through that new event!

EDIT: corrected to 6x5, me no read no gud.
  • grunth13
    Options
    Actually, its 6x5 equals 30. The only problem of getting health packs is that your regular 10 don't regenerate any more. I can't just store my other 30 in another pile so that I can't use it when my regular are used up. That's why I do not think having health packs in the winnable prizes is right. It takes away from the normal regeneration from your original 10.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    grunth13 wrote:
    Actually, its 6x5 equals 30. The only problem of getting health packs is that your regular 10 don't regenerate any more. I can't just store my other 30 in another pile so that I can't use it when my regular are used up. That's why I do not think having health packs in the winnable prizes is right. It takes away from the normal regeneration from your original 10.

I agree about this. Though the regeneration issue isn't my problem with it, it is when you open a token at the end of your gaming and draw a health pack. So you were at 3 health packs at the end of your clear and you are done playing for awhile. So you have in fact won nothing.

What I suggest, and I'll put something up in the suggestions forum if people want to support it, is that the health pack prize should not immediately be put in your supply. Instead, it should just add a free five health packs on the "Heroes need help" health pack purchase menu.

As a reminder that you have free health packs waiting, they could put the number of unclaimed health packs in parentheses beside the listed number of health packs at the top of the screen. healthpack.png 10 (5) or healthpack.png 10 (15)

This way we can choose when to redeem the prize and it will make it so that we don't have to time the redemption of our tokens around the number of health packs we have in our current supply.
  • grunth13
    Options
    Buret0 wrote:
    grunth13 wrote:

I agree about this. Though the regeneration issue isn't my problem with it, it is when you open a token at the end of your gaming and draw a health pack. So you were at 3 health packs at the end of your clear and you are done playing for awhile. So you have in fact won nothing.

What I suggest, and I'll put something up in the suggestions forum if people want to support it, is that the health pack prize should not immediately be put in your supply. Instead, it should just add a free five health packs on the "Heroes need help" health pack purchase menu.

As a reminder that you have free health packs waiting, they could put the number of unclaimed health packs in parentheses beside the listed number of health packs at the top of the screen. healthpack.png 10 (5) or healthpack.png 10 (15)

This way we can choose when to redeem the prize and it will make it so that we don't have to time the redemption of our tokens around the number of health packs we have in our current supply.

I could definitely back that suggestion.