App Crash

DJ Toesa
DJ Toesa Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Hi, guys!
Three days ago, I was playing on my iPhone 6 plus and while buying some coins, the game simply crashed. I tried everything I read on the internet: deleted the app, reinstalled, booted the phone...
As I have my profile saved on facebook, I kept playing on my iPad, but the coins weren't credited. Today I updated the game and still the same problem on iPhone. I installed a cleaning program on my PC and deleted the phone's app crash logs. Still the same,
Anybody can help me?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    DJ Toesa wrote:
    Hi, guys!
    Three days ago, I was playing on my iPhone 6 plus and while buying some coins, the game simply crashed. I tried everything I read on the internet: deleted the app, reinstalled, booted the phone...
    As I have my profile saved on facebook, I kept playing on my iPad, but the coins weren't credited. Today I updated the game and still the same problem on iPhone. I installed a cleaning program on my PC and deleted the phone's app crash logs. Still the same,
    Anybody can help me?
    Thanks a lot!
    if you haven't yet already i would make a ticket there is a post at the top of the forum on how to do it.