Corrupted Save File??

Options
smiley22
smiley22 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Sorry for posting this in general, I posted in bugs and technical issues but no one ever looks there and support hasn't responded to my ticket...

So anyway, has anyone run into a "SAVE GAME ERROR - the save file is corrupted" message before?? I played like 5 separate times today with no issue, then got on around 5:30 ET for a lightning round and was greeted with that, followed by the tutorial with 1* black widow, iron man and Thor - as if I'd never played before. All my roster is gone, all my HP is gone, etc etc etc. I've tried every possible solution I can think of from closing app, powering off device, playing on other devices, and nothing is working. I thought i could recover via Facebook save but when I click that it just says something along the lines of "data saved" as if it's saving the tutorial. That happens when I try to recover via Facebook on other devices as well.

The strangest part is that I'm still getting "you've successfully defended/you were defeated" SHIELD SIM notification on my phone, so clearly something is working in the background but my app just can't access it.

I'm kinda freaking out right now and really just want to get my stuff back. Anyone ever found a fix for this issue?? Hope to God it works by Friday, I will rage black panther style if I miss out on the iron fist daily...

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Uh oh. Yes, that's been reported before. You'll need support to restore your account to fix it, and from past accounts, it's a long, involved process, unfortunately. There's a thread about that problem here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29819
  • smiley22
    smiley22 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Oh no... Thanks Morpheus I'll read up there.