Can't Join Enemy of the State?

Arimis_Thorn
Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I see the event and can choose an end time, but whenever I do, it resets back to the main PVE menu and my slot hasn't been selected.

Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    That's because the first time slice hasn't started yet. Try again in 10 hours. :p
  • Is your name Will Smith?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see the event and can choose an end time, but whenever I do, it resets back to the main PVE menu and my slot hasn't been selected.

That happens to me a lot on Steam. If I exit and restart, my choice is there. So, yes, it's a case of "have you tried turning it off and on again".
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Happens all the time on android also.

As Moon Roach says exiting the game usually does the trick. When you open up the game again the first node is usually there and playable.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker

This happens almost every PVE. You are Steam player for sure. The problem is, game registers you even for first time. You just need to restart Steam.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I encounter this problem a lot myself as a Steam player. You only need to exit MPQ program and relog back in. You don't need to exit steam itself to get the refresh going between your account and MPQ server.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Moon Roach wrote:

That happens to me a lot on Steam. If I exit and restart, my choice is there. So, yes, it's a case of "have you tried turning it off and on again".

It's fixed now but yeah I had tried that. I imagine it had something to do with the server issues.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Phillipes wrote:

This happens almost every PVE. You are Steam player for sure. The problem is, game registers you even for first time. You just need to restart Steam.

Nope, iOS.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happens to me on ios sometimes too, I just keep selecting it until it lets me in. Sometimes takes 3-4 tries.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    i can confirm this happens to me too. just be persistent and it usually works eventually.