R79 screws up essential characters

dmeleedy
dmeleedy Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
- Game now remembers the last character selection after using characters that were given to the player.

However when you now click on essential missions, the character slot for the essential character is empty. In the past it would always put the essential character in that slot if you had it in your roster.

I suggest you always put the essential character in the correct slot of essential missions, otherwise it is too confusing.

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Agreed. It's especially aggravating when I have 72 characters in my roster and the required character is someone I don't use often. I sometimes skim through my roster 3 or 4 times until I can find it. Why did they get rid of the auto-populate?

Even the "Remember roster" portion doesn't work. Everytime I do DDQ, my one-star node roster is blank. Everytime.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the problem is that it remembers your last team too well, and simply leaves slots blank if those characters are invalid for the current mission.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    I think the problem is that it remembers your last team too well, and simply leaves slots blank if those characters are invalid for the current mission.

^ This.. it also gives you a chance to try solo missions.. when it comes up empty.. i think about the board and see if there is anyone i want to try and beat it with solo, or paired.. makes for a fun little side doohickey on easy nodes in PVE.

Except when you realize it is a yellow node, and you just went in with a lvl 100 2/3/2 PX all by his lonesome... still won, but sheesh, can i have my 1/2 hour back pls? LOL