Vault reset at 10/300?

cliffmancliff
cliffmancliff Posts: 41
Good morning! I noticed now that we're back on "Sweet," I'm back to 0/300 with new covers. Will my 10/300 "Sweet" come back around, is it ten chances per vault of 300 with no progress beyond, or is it a bug? I'd like to eventually work through a vault to get the four stars and other goodies, but saving tokens for 300 days (at 2 tokens per day, time split between 2 vaults) is pretty disheartening. "Want to be sure to get the good stuff? Don't use this cool new feature for nearly a year." icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• The deadpool rewards change every 5 days, always have, so I do expect that the vault will reset every 5 days. In theory you could save your Savory and Sweet tokens up until you have a ton of them and open them all at once when there are rewards you really want, or save up until you have 300 of a particular kind and then spend them all tediously to guarantee that you get everything in that vault.
  • I wonder if, when that first set of characters comes back around, if that same vault will come back at 10/300.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I wonder if, when that first set of characters comes back around, if that same vault will come back at 10/300.

No. That vault is gone. The only way to get more covers out of the same vault is to stockpile tokens or to buy packs.