Compensation for android crash

Hi guys just want to say I got offered 10k hp for the android crash that has kept me off for a month I asked them what they would be willing to offer should I try for more.

Comments

• icon_e_surprised.gif 10K is alot! Take it and run.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, two free tickets to Ant-Man in IMAX 3-D
  • getterwing
    getterwing Posts: 52
    10k hp for a month, translate to more than 300hp each day, which is already a very handsome compensation. Don't be too greedy.
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    getterwing wrote:
    10k hp for a month, translate to more than 300hp each day, which is already a very handsome compensation. Don't be too greedy.

One of my guys got bit by this bug. He's a top tier player, typically top 5 in every pvp. JUST 10k HP is very stingy for someone like this who now has now missed both Carnage & Thing releases, several PVPs that he would have received all 3* covers and both 4* progression covers, and also has missed 32 days of DDQ rewards & ISO.

Would you really take 10kHP over all of those rewards you WOULD have had if not for a software bug?

For a casual player who doesn't play at a high level, 10k may be fine, for a top tier player it's insulting.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    People should provide PROOF of their typical ranking in PvE and PvP, if they want specific covers to be compensated.

It will be a long and drawn out process, but why not at least give it a shot.

Also, like someone else said, 10,000 to someone who's usually ranking at the top of almost every event is not necessarily adequate.
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    People should provide PROOF of their typical ranking in PvE and PvP, if they want specific covers to be compensated.

It will be a long and drawn out process, but why not at least give it a shot.

Also, like someone else said, 10,000 to someone who's usually ranking at the top of almost every event is not necessarily adequate.
    D3 alredy has this kind of information about the player, he/she doesn't needs to have it on hand to show them.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    For a top player, hitting 1,000 every PvP, this is nowhere near enough as they have lost about 10 4* covers over a month but, hey, now they can now buy 4 covers icon_e_confused.gif

That is putting iso and other covers to one side. And without considering those who were kicked from their alliances as a result and those that fell behind the power curve by not playing for a whole month
  • 32 ddq days gives 32 3* covers + 64 chances for additional rewards + 108k ISO.

Ddq is something that everyone does so its reasonable to ask for it as a recompensation right?

Only ddq 3* rewards are 4 times more expensive than what they are planning to give.

We had 8 pvp events. I wouldnt ask for top 1 but top 100 is achieveable for every1 willing to play.

We had 7 pve events with 2 new 4* and im sure that at least 1 cover of each is not too much.

lets compare it now to what they are planning to give:
    10k HP = 8 3*covers or 4 4* covers.

So is it adequate or not?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's a fair compensation since everyone had the option to temporarily play on a non-crashy device.

( Wonder how they compensate those who had crashing devices but did log in a few times using android emulation, friends's/relatives mobile, etc )
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got a "issue has been resolved" email, no compensation at all... for over a month of not being able to play for 3-6 hours at a time when it was having a no-connection fit.
  • WilsonFisk wrote:
    getterwing wrote:

One of my guys got bit by this bug. He's a top tier player, typically top 5 in every pvp. JUST 10k HP is very stingy for someone like this who now has now missed both Carnage & Thing releases, several PVPs that he would have received all 3* covers and both 4* progression covers, and also has missed 32 days of DDQ rewards & ISO.

Would you really take 10kHP over all of those rewards you WOULD have had if not for a software bug?

For a casual player who doesn't play at a high level, 10k may be fine, for a top tier player it's insulting.
    its fitting icon_kingpin.png would say this
  • getterwing
    getterwing Posts: 52
    WilsonFisk wrote:
    getterwing wrote:

Sorry about my "greedy" comments. For advanced players, these HP are really not enough according to the maths you shown me.

Thanks for widened my horizon icon_e_smile.gificon_e_biggrin.gif