Storm Classic (2-star) Lightning bug

MarvelDestiny
MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
edited September 2015 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
2-star Storm's 'Lightning Storm' is not generating green for destroyed green tiles. Once I suspected it I watched closely for the last two battles in which I used her and both times my green tile count dropped from 30 to 18 (minus 12 for the cost of the power) despite multiple destroyed green tiles with each use.

Comments

• roderic1
    roderic1 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    I've seen this issue as well. If the power causes a cascade of green after, green AP is gained. But the power itself will not collect the green if green AP is at 30 when the power is used. Seems like it waits for the power to fire before charging you the 12 AP it costs to fire.

Generally though, we're usually left with only 18 AP, no matter how many green tiles were destroyed by the power.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like AP gain and skill cost are being handled in the wrong order.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been meaning to make this thread for a couple weeks now and just came to do it and here it is... Thanks! It's certainly the order of operations so to speak, I can fire from 27 on a board full of green and still I'm left with 18 at the end, so some is gained, but it stops at 30 then deducts the 12 at the end. I haven't tested 3* storm yet (or 1*, whose ability is the same so I'd expect the same results), but I'll take note next time I use her.