Black Cat

Options
slantedandenchanted
slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited July 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
blackcat1a.jpg

Blackcat
star.pngstar.pngstar.png

blackflag.png(Passive) Lucky Strike: Whenever you make a match of 5 tiles or more, drain 1 more AP of that color from the enemy team.
2 Covers: Drains 2 AP
3 Coves: Drains 1 AP from a random secondary color
4 Covers: Drains 2 AP from random secondary color
5 Covers: Also stuns target for 1 turn

purpleflag.png 7 AP Luck be a Lady: Felicia manipulates luck itself to aid her team! Creates 4 tiles of your strongest color randomly on the board and creates a strength 22 strike tile.
2 Covers: Creates 5 tiles
3 Covers: Creates 6 tiles
4 Covers: Creates 7 tiles
5 Covers: Creates 8 tiles plus one for every two purple AP you have. Costs three extra AP.

greenflag.png 8 AP Claws: This kitty has claws! Blackcat scratches the enemy dealing 315 damage and destroys a single enemy strike tile. Destroyed tiles do not gain AP or deal extra damage.
2 Covers: Deals 450 damage.
3 Covers: Deals 575 damage and destroys two enemy strike tiles. Destroyed tiles do not gain AP or deal extra damage.
4 Covers: Deals 750 damage and destroys three enemy strike tiles. Destroyed tiles do not gain AP or deal extra damage.
5 Covers: Deals 915 damage and destroys all enemy strike tiles. Destroyed tiles do not gain AP or deal extra damage.

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like it. I need more damage from her green. I know, it's an awkward topic, since XFW's green does so little. But if it can destroy strike tiles, then we can assume its damage is similar to Capt Marvel's red. So maybe it gets the bump to 1600.

Otherwise, this seems like a lot of fun. How much health? 7650 ~ 8650?
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Purple at 5 covers costs 8 AP and makes 8+4 tiles at minimum, more if you have extra purple when casting. That's way too much, IMO. It would be worse than Iron Fist. Are strikes created on one color? If yes, there should be fewer of those per casting too. If nothing else, to prevent from happening the situation where the first Cat that fires the power in a mirror match, would hog all the tiles. Make them stronger if that is needed to work with her greenflag.png .If they go on random colors, it is OK to have more of them - that should help the odds for a cascade/match fives the longer the match. icon_e_wink.gif
    No nitpicks with her passive, love it! icon_e_smile.gif
  • slantedandenchanted
    slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Kolence wrote:
    Purple at 5 covers costs 8 AP and makes 8+4 tiles at minimum, more if you have extra purple when casting. That's way too much, IMO. It would be worse than Iron Fist. Are strikes created on one color? If yes, there should be fewer of those per casting too. If nothing else, to prevent from happening the situation where the first Cat that fires the power in a mirror match, would hog all the tiles. Make them stronger if that is needed to work with her greenflag.png .If they go on random colors, it is OK to have more of them - that should help the odds for a cascade/match fives the longer the match. icon_e_wink.gif
    No nitpicks with her passive, love it! icon_e_smile.gif

Actually, I made it so that at 5 covers her purple power would cost 10 AP rather than 8 AP. Nonetheless, I took out the strike tile portion and made it so that it just creates new tiles for you.
    ronin-san wrote:
    I like it. I need more damage from her green. I know, it's an awkward topic, since XFW's green does so little. But if it can destroy strike tiles, then we can assume its damage is similar to Capt Marvel's red. So maybe it gets the bump to 1600.

Otherwise, this seems like a lot of fun. How much health? 7650 ~ 8650?

I did design it like Capt Marvel's red.

http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... 8Modern%29