What would you do?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Stupid question, but what would you do if your significant other/family member OUT OF SPITE deleted your entire roster you spent months levelling up icon_e_smile.gif Is murder an option or is that a step to far?

Comments

• Considering really the only thing you lost is time, unless you bought stuff, I don't really think it was a big deal. Now if it was something tangible that you had collected, say comic books, then if it were me I would be single or with 1 less relative.
  • One, I would see if anything was wrong with said significant other/family member .
    Two, I would question how much I was playing the game.
    Three, I would put in a ticket explaining the situation.

Or, you are said "significant other/family member" and are trying to cover them selves, in that case skip to three.
  • Considering really the only thing you lost is time, unless you bought stuff, I don't really think it was a big deal. Now if it was something tangible that you had collected, say comic books, then if it were me I would be single or with 1 less relative.

i once had a full collection of Manchester United trading cards from the 1999 treble winning season and stuck them on my wall in my bedroom, only to get home one day to find my sister had let her little boy into my room and he had drawn all over them with a permanent marker..... but he was too young to kill...... a few more years though and i will get revenge
  • Depends on timing of the event -- around currently I might be just say "good riddance".

i once had a full collection of Manchester United trading cards from the 1999 treble winning season and stuck them on my wall in my bedroom, only to get home one day to find my sister had let her little boy into my room and he had drawn all over them with a permanent marker..... but he was too young to kill...... a few more years though and i will get revenge

You should sue her for trespassing and damage of property.
  • Contact support, change the password on my phone.

I guarantee you they would be reinstated....at least one time.
  • Stupid question, but what would you do if your significant other/family member deleted your entire roster you spent months levelling up out of spite icon_e_smile.gif Is murder an option or is that a step to far?

Be thankful and move on & realize that MPQ is getting worse each day.
  • Stupid question, but what would you do if your significant other/family member deleted your entire roster you spent months levelling up out of spite icon_e_smile.gif Is murder an option or is that a step to far?

I would seriously be wondering what kind of person does that?

You levelled up your roster out of spite? I'm sure there are easier ways to express your displeasure than farming ISO for 2 months. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Stupid question, but what would you do if your significant other/family member OUT OF SPITE deleted your entire roster you spent months levelling up icon_e_smile.gif Is murder an option or is that a step to far?

You levelled up your roster out of spite? I'm sure there are easier ways to express your displeasure than farming ISO for 2 months. icon_mrgreen.gif

Damnit sssshhh u lol

and by the way i dont see what you mean by that...

NOTE: i did not change my sentence...nope
  • Stupid question, but what would you do if your significant other/family member OUT OF SPITE deleted your entire roster you spent months levelling up icon_e_smile.gif Is murder an option or is that a step to far?

Damnit sssshhh u lol

and by the way i dont see what you mean by that...

NOTE: i did not change my sentence...nope

You could let her see the public response to what she did which will not be very favorable. I only knew chick in my life that did this sort of thing and she was certifiably batsheeiiit
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Tank until I got a significant other that was easier to deal with
  • While your S.O. may have been making a valid point about where you spend your time and how ignored s/he is, the act of messing with your stuff raises trust issues that, in the long run, you will never and should never overlook.

Dump him or her. And make it clear that it's not because they ruined your progress in a video game, but because they're proven themselves as untrustworthy.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    icon_lol.gif
  • Kelbris wrote:

EEEEPPIIICCCCC Response Time.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    your significant other/family member...
    I recommend not dating members of your family.
  • starsrift wrote:
    While your S.O. may have been making a valid point about where you spend your time and how ignored s/he is, the act of messing with your stuff raises trust issues that, in the long run, you will never and should never overlook.

Dump him or her. And make it clear that it's not because they ruined your progress in a video game, but because they're proven themselves as untrustworthy.

My thoughts exactly but thought I may be being a bit radical icon_razz.gif You seriously cannot trust this person.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I am not sure what I would do........ for a klondike bar