Independence Day Vault expiration?

Cousin Simpson
Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
What happens to these tokens after the expiration date? I'm not thrilled with my selection, but if they turn to smoke, I might as well use them.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    They won't just disappear, but the vault contents won't change either unless they run the event again next year. So you could hold them for a year to maybe get something better or just pull them now.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    udonomefoo wrote:
    They won't just disappear, but the vault contents won't change either unless they run the event again next year. So you could hold them for a year to maybe get something better or just pull them now.

Then again, the vault may very well change contents after the event ends... seems like it shouldn't, but probably will.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well the Sweet taco vault changed post-event so I'm sure this will also.. infact this is a great idea since I had a crumby vault selection but you'll likely lose the 50HP deal.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't see why it would. Comparing it to a Vault that is programmed to run back to back with another bi-weekly is not really sensible. Could very well be a 1 time deal.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or it could be like the post-event taco vaults, where a new vault is generated after each pull.

Since today I got the only useful pull my vault contained (the 1k HP), I'll probably save my tokens and give it a shot after event end.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Der_Lex wrote:
    Or it could be like the post-event taco vaults, where a new vault is generated after each pull.

Since today I got the only useful pull my vault contained (the 1k HP), I'll probably save my tokens and give it a shot after event end.

Whoah - really? I haven't opened any of my new Taco tokens - so you're saying that the "off-week" generates a new vault with every pull?
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald wrote:
    Der_Lex wrote:

Whoah - really? I haven't opened any of my new Taco tokens - so you're saying that the "off-week" generates a new vault with every pull?

Yup. It did for me, at least.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Der_Lex wrote:

This is my expectation as well---a reset every time you use a token.