More meaningful team up color.

Teams up covers were a valiant effort.
But they can only be used as often as they are gained; and that's < 1 times a match.

I think putting the team up color as the 'joker color' could be interesting.

You could use it to supplement any other color for the purpose of using a power.
I don't think a conversion rate of 10 to 1 would overly break the game, so it could be
worse trying and adjuscating.

Comments

• Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    maybe like 3 to 1, 10 to 1 is horrible i'd rather stay with team ups if that was the case, or make it @ 20 to fire any power on you team.
  • Epok
    Epok Posts: 41
    Heartburn wrote:
    maybe like 3 to 1, 10 to 1 is horrible i'd rather stay with team ups if that was the case, or make it @ 20 to fire any power on you team.

I think the purpose of starting at 10 to 1 is to test and see how useful it could be. You would obviously still be able to use regular team-ups as well.

Team-ups are also a way of engaging friends on social networks, and drawing in new players to the game. Working with friends and your alliance etc. so no, they shouldn't get rid of it. If people are not getting enough team-ups, or low quality team-ups, they should ask their alliance. Especially since they buffed the team-ups so the heroes are no longer tied up and unusable if you sent them as a team-up.