2*s no longer visible in the Vault?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I checked out my vault before opening my taco's this morning, and it does not show any of the 2* rewards anymore.

I am actually ok with this, we all know who they are and the chances of getting them, but what prompted their removal from the screen/checklist?

Comments

• rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I hope mine looks the same way today! lol
  • Malcrof
    rawfsu wrote:
    I hope mine looks the same way today! lol

you will still pull them, just no longer have 9 pages of them to look at.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Same thing happened with my vault the other day. Not sure why when they can still be pulled.

Maybe a bug. Mine shows only three * and above apart from one 2* 1500 iso.

Anyhow with them hidden the vaults contents certainly look more appealing.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I THINK it's that both vaults are just showing the first 50 rewards.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    mr_X wrote:
    Anyhow with them hidden the vaults contents certainly look more appealing.

Certainly does look more appealing. Almost looks like there is nothing but awesome rewards in the whole vault. It might be enough to make someone who doesn't know what the odds are buy a big pack of tokens, since there are no posted odds on those like there are in the other packs.

They're crafty, have to give em that.
  • Vladdy
    Vladdy Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    On iOS it is a bug for sure.

The scrollable area in the new Independence Vault (50 items) is 17 columns plus a little more space to the right.
    In the Taco Vaults (300 items) it seems to be the same scrollable area which is obviously not enough (should more like 100 columns). The difference is that you can see column 18 halfway (if you swipe left you can see it completely).
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    All the 2* showing up for me in Steam, so it's either a mobile bug or I'm just lucky that way.
  • Vladdy
    Vladdy wrote:

The scrollable area in the new Independence Vault (50 items) is 17 columns plus a little more space to the right.
    In the Taco Vaults (300 items) it seems to be the same scrollable area which is obviously not enough (should more like 100 columns). The difference is that you can see column 18 halfway (if you swipe left you can see it completely).

Fun fact:
    On iOS tap on "Recruit Heroes" when on the map of DDQ. The Taco Vaults will display all 300 items.
    Hey! Where is the fun? Here: When you switch to Independence Vault is also shows that many columns. A lot of beautiful empty space.
  • its a bug i sadly encountered....it was like a dream all 2* gone and 250 hp was their replacement....
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2015
    Vladdy wrote:
    Vladdy wrote:

Fun fact:
    On iOS tap on "Recruit Heroes" when on the map of DDQ. The Taco Vaults will display all 300 items.
    Hey! Where is the fun? Here: When you switch to Independence Vault is also shows that many columns. A lot of beautiful empty space.

A bug in an overhastely developed event tie-in that passed straight through to production because real QA remains to this day non-existant?
    Say it ain't so! icon_cry.gif

</sarcasm>
  • Vladdy
    Bug is fixed here (on iOS).

After my client loaded some data it seems to be fixed. Both Vault versions properly show all rewards now.
  • Malcrof
    they are back
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    That's a good thing.

Cuz, without the odds of each pull specified in the "?" section, that's a blatant example of false advertisement / bait and switch / etc.
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    That's a good thing.

Cuz, without the odds of each pull specified in the "?" section, that's a blatant example of false advertisement / bait and switch / etc.
    i liked the bugged vault much better, it was almost like d3 listened: no health packs or 2* in there, only 250hp and up
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    If you saved your Sweet Tacos its been updated with the next round of DPD rewards