A happy satsified customer

wirius
wirius Posts: 667
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I've loved the game for a long time, but was incredibly frustrated that there was no real 4* transition. That's all changed with the iso cost reduction, and an additional pvp cover at 1300. Sadly I had quit, but now I'm back! Further, I will be dropping some cash for HP on the game again. D3, rocking job.

Things I would like to see for my perfect MPQ:

A weekly 4* of some sort like DPQ (Could be harder and require DPQ daily attendance to be filled to ensure you have 3*'s first)
Overhauling the general PvE system to not be such a grind (Clearing the same nodes repeatedly is boring)
New PvE's should have more emphasis on teamwork, gauntlet esque grind avoidance, less competition with other players. (Ultron a great step!)
Fix IM40 =P
Reasonable Cap on character slot costs

They do that, I believe I will have nothing to complain about. It will be MPQ Nirvana.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, welcome back! You forgot the 2k progression (and over much much better) rewards in the Shield Simulator .. love that place.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised to see that D3 kept their promise, and VASTLY improved reward progression in Shield simulator. Players now have the option of either pushing for 2,000 points ASAP now and get whacked back down, or push later. With more participation in shield from players, there are more worthwhile targets for every type of player now (1*, 2*, 3*, max rosters), which wasn't the case before.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Malcrof wrote:
    Well, welcome back! You forgot the 2k progression (and over much much better) rewards in the Shield Simulator .. love that place.

You're right! There are so many good things they did, I forgot one! =P
  • they already capped roster slots, but if you don't consider that reasonable I don't blame u

they have no plans to change any 4* or 3* which is a slap in the face since they said 3*IM was one of the examples of bad design

they said PVEs dont provide $$$ so I doubt anything will happen there, tho there is the antman event coming up...