Most points lost over night in PVP

So the other night in the storm event I got to about 800 points then went to bed forgetting to shield. I lost a record (for me) 243 points by the time I woke. Not one defense with a max 4* xforce, max hood and max 3* thor.

What's your personal record for points lost in failed defenses?

Cheers

Comments

• Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Back before there were shield cooldowns, I once lost 293 points during a single game. icon_cry.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's normal for overnight
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jejeje that's nothing. In the last event, after winning Elektra with 1030 points, I went from there to 619 in five hours. Thing is I was attacked like 10 times and I won like 3 or 4, but I won so little points for each victory that it didnt matter.
  • I'd never lost more then 90 points from attacks. 243 was a lot for me but sounds like it's a little more normal nowadays.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    CoolB76 wrote:
    I lost a record (for me) 243 points by the time I woke.
    Hell, that's nothing. I got the 1k progression at around 2am this morning, and now I'm at 619
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Not that defensive wins would have stemmed the tide too much - lots of 0 and 1 point wins these days. For overnight, that actually doesn't seem too bad, but how were you running X-Force, Thor and Hood in the Storm PVP? I would have thought your four character line-up would have scared at least some people away icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sorry, I was rotating between those 3 before I went to bed. My final team with xforce and thor with storm.
  • well, after getting my Professor X in PVP sim, I think I've been losing a steady stream of at least 600 points, I was kicked down to 1700 overnight tho.
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    CoolB76 wrote:
    Sorry, I was rotating between those 3 before I went to bed. My final team with xforce and thor with storm.

I think you did OK for that team - I would have hit you, too. Deny green and black and there's no offense left.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    An alliance mate decided to push to 2,000 for the Xavier cover in Shield. Didn't bother to shield once he got his cover, and overnight he lost almost 700 points. Too bad he didn't make a pic of his report, because that would have been interesting to see. icon_lol.gif
  • Wow I thought I had it bad. I usually lose between 100 to 200 points.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    I lost 600 in the Storm PVP. I had to stay up until one to shield (thank you shield cool downs!) and fell asleep. 1280 to 650, finished top 100 instead of top 10. Oh well, spilt milk and all that.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit 1000 points with 8hrs and 2 min left in the Cap event so I decided to do one more fight for 50 points. I lost 225 once the match was over. icon_redface.gif
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    My single biggest loss was somewhere in the neighborhood of 325. That was overnight unshielded as well. It happens. I also am one of those "lucky" people to have lost close to 200 points while in the middle of a match. That is anger and frustration, right there.
  • 300+ overnight.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    well, after getting my Professor X in PVP sim, I think I've been losing a steady stream of at least 600 points, I was kicked down to 1700 overnight tho.

same, got CpY1Vaz.jpg

then since i had hit my 4k and my PX, i left the shield sim unshielded.. awoke to -327

I use it as an iso farm now, just a match here and there, working on other pvp's and pve, i got what i came for.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Can you stay unshielded, M? I'll be happy to knock you down even further. icon_lol.gif I'm around 1300 in shield right now, so a 2k target gives me 70 points or so. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    Can you stay unshielded, M? I'll be happy to knock you down even further. icon_lol.gif I'm around 1300 in shield right now, so a 2k target gives me 70 points or so. icon_mrgreen.gif

have at it, i am sitting around 1800 right now (went after some bagman covers to no avail). So i fully expect people to smack me some. The lower i go, the more iso i can earn and more chances at bagman covers when i go back in there to kill time.

And unless you are worth over 35 pts, i don't bother with retals.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    My personal Best -294
  • welp, looks like whatever points I lost in Top Gun broke the servers, so I think I won this competition boys and girls icon_lol.gif