Don't bother saving your 10 Taco Vault tokens

mjh
mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Every 5 days the Taco Vault resets. I saved all my tacos tokens thinking the vault would reset but the tokens would be for the same vault.

Nope.

The tokens became stockpiled so you can only earn a max of 10 per Taco Vault (Yes, 10/300, sweet). Maybe they rotate back around from Sweet to Savory to X back to Sweet? Doesn't matter.

In the end I rolled all 10 and got about 20,000 healthpack.png some 3*s i don't need (because why would i ever get one i need?) and no imcoin.png or iso8.png

Thanks D3

Wrap that all up in the worst 10 pack in all 16 seasons. Tell me again what incentive you give your players to ever buy tokens?

Sorry if this comes off as negative but i'm really upset at my tokens draws for the last month or more. I can't tell you the last time I rolled a cover I can use.

Comments

• Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    There are 2 types of tokens, sweet and savory. They alternate weeks.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Interestingly when I look at the post event 'sweet' vault I can only scroll as far as the 250HP rewards. I assume this is a bug rather than a feature cutting out the lower tier rewards...
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I stockpiled my 10 sweet tacos now everytime I restart the game the 4 stars change think D3 trying to tempt me to use them
  • I will wait 5 more days, stockpile 10 of each and see what happens on the first day that Sweet returns. If they continue to amass together, I will collect 150 of both kinds before spending. If the stockpile stays separate from new ones earned on Sweet Round 2 (Vault Round 3 overall) I will start spending.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone in my alliance also reported that the stockpiled vault reset after each token was opened. (can anyone confirm this?) So while it may be possible to stockpile tokens, it looks like the best strategy is to wait until the vault is live again before opening them.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    After four months of the stockpiled tacos accumulating in two separate heaps that grow over time, why would you assume the vault tokens wouldn't work the same way?
  • After four months of the stockpiled tacos accumulating in two separate heaps that grow over time, why would you assume the vault tokens wouldn't work the same way?
    you're not paying attention, d3 ripped us off man FIGHT THE POWER! ACTIVATE YOUR FORUM RAGE!

GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS!

*kappa*
  • My Sweet tacos vault changed the colors of the covers, but not the covers or heroes.

Had 3 Red Punisher and no less than 4 Patch Red, now it switched to 3 Green Punisher and Patch's Red got down to 2 covers and Green to 2 when there was only 1.

The random 3*s changed, i have three Red IM40 covers when IM40 didn't appeared at all at first.

The 4*s changed as well, i had IW yellow, X-Force black and Star Lord Purple, now i have Professor X Blue, X-Force Yellow and another IW yellow. Thor yellow remained.

EDIT: ****, it changed again, at least the random 3*s. 3 IM40 covers disappeared and now has a blue cover. Daken Purple and Black appeared, along with Kamala's yellow. Thor yellow switched to red. Two Ragnarok red covers also appeared.

My fixed 3*s were Sentry, Punisher, Patch, Human Torch and Blade. Punisher had 3 Red's the first time, switched to 3 green and now it's back to 3 red. Patch got a yellow. Human Torch had 3 Red's, now he has 3 Black.

EDIT 2 : I didn't even need to close the game, just switching tabs changed the covers. Now i have X-Force black and yellow and IW blue. The colors of Sentry, Punisher, Patch, Human Torch and Blade changed.
    The other randoms changed as well. Mystique and Captain America appeared, Daken and Thor changed colors again and Punisher/Torch appeared with their 4 repeated color cover.

Unfortunately, my Independence vault remais the same ****.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Raffoon wrote:
    There are 2 types of tokens, sweet and savory. They alternate weeks.

Wait, does that mean it's going to be the same vault returning (as in if you drew 10 from it, when the vault returns, it's 10/300 rewards drawn?) or is it COMPLETELY resetted?
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Maybe we could just wait 10 days and actually have something to say.