Give us a free reset!

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I have been waiting all day to see the special Independence Day Vault and I couldn't be anymore disappointed. Although I appreciate that the only Vault only has 50 items (DDQ take note), I feel like the Vault scanned my roster to include only 3* covers I have maxed. Blade Black maxed but I need pink n green, Luke Cage red maxed but I need yellow, then there's maxed Cap Marv, Spiderman, Falcon and so on.

It would be nice to have a one-time reset or at the very least lower the cost. Is anyone actually spending a 1000HP to reset it? I could understand if this was an ongoing Vault that u need to reset when its fully emptied but this is ridiculous. I see great potential in the Vault but it definitely needs some tweaking.

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    My vault changed after I bought one and got a 3* Cap
  • Punisher5784
    It changes every token you use?
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    2aiouc3.jpg
    I thought it was supposed to stay the same but mine changed and a friend of mine says his did too
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up buying a token. Mine didn't swap. 2* Daken
  • Punisher5784
    Now I don't know what's worse, being stuck with a **** Vault or not being able to horde your ID tokens. Well thanks for the info, I'll buy a token and see what happens.
  • Punisher5784
    I just bought the 50HP token and pulled a purple Squirrel Girl, luckily I "needed" it but it did not reset my Vault.
  • Or at least allow for a 50 HP reset at least once, since it's a special comemorative week.

I guess if they also allowed the first reset of the week on the DDQ vault for like 100 HP, people would be much more inclined to spend HP on it.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    As someone discovered in another thread, you can keep shuffling your vault by resetting the app but only until them moment you acquire your first token.
  • free reset? how would they milk the whales then?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    raisinbman wrote:
    free reset? how would they milk the whales then?

D3 are moving into the whale milk business.. That's pretty niche. A big niche perhaps, but a niche nonetheless.

I'll get my coat.