It's been __ days since (character_name) rewards

mjh
mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
It would be handy to have a "it's been __ days since (character_name) reward" thread or sheet.

With the recent string of **** rewards ( icon_storm.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_caroldanvers.png) I am wondering when they will finally get back around to who everybody is waiting for, icon_ironfist.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_cyclops.png to name a few.

I mean enough is enough already. It's clear it's being done on purpose and I for one am sick of it. The icon_blackpanther.png fiasco was bad enough, making us wait since October for rewards, then he finally came 6 months later and of course blackflag.png was nowhere near the alliance or t25 reward.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    thinking it was sometime around 11 BC for icon_ironfist.png
  • mjh
    Malcrof wrote:
    It was March icon_mad.gif
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    I'm pretty sure their top selling covers are the ones they're least inclined to give out as rewards.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    covers im mssing alot anyone reemmber when or if they ever ran these in PVE

cage
    kahn
    fist
    bullseye ( i know new)
    Witch (dont think ever been a witch pve)
    black pan.
    psylock.. i know never seen her as PVE awards since last oct (when i joined)
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos wrote:
    I'm pretty sure their top selling covers are the ones they're least inclined to give out as rewards.
    but imagine the money they make with a fist event and a fist event vault that has 50 items in it (as announced for pvp events moving forward), at least 3 being fist and one ****, along with a few other ***s and some hp/iso. I would even be tempted towards a 42 pack at that point just to do it once.
  • slidecage wrote:
    covers im mssing alot anyone reemmber when or if they ever ran these in PVE

cage
    kahn
    fist
    bullseye ( i know new)
    Witch (dont think ever been a witch pve)
    black pan.
    psylock.. i know never seen her as PVE awards since last oct (when i joined)

PvE is harder to spread the rewards - 12 PvP events in a season, 4 to 8 PvE events.

Bullseye was Season 15
    Scarlet Witch was prizes for both Ultron events in Season 14
    Kamala Khan was Season 13
    Iron Fist was Season 12
    Cage would have been Season 10 or 11
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    mjh wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    It was March icon_mad.gif

Finally pulled to 2/5/5, meaning in about 8 days (two cycles) DDQ will finish me off. Which means one of two things:

1) DDQ shuffle/cover change.
    2) Finally nerf time.
  • Do Devil Dino, Gorgon, Ultron Prime, Iron Patriot and Bag-man!!!
  • mjh
    bumping this up because I would like to see a red_name comment
  • mjh wrote:
    bumping this up because I would like to see a red_name comment
    their comment will be "here's more triple-storm rewards"
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Ask and ye shall be answered. It's publicly editable, but I'm working on setting it up right now. Check link in my sig.
  • jffdougan wrote:
    Ask and ye shall be answered. It's publicly editable, but I'm working on setting it up right now. Check link in my sig.
    very interested in how this turns out, especially for certain characters who've been MIA for it seems like months!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    raisinbman wrote:
    jffdougan wrote:
    very interested in how this turns out, especially for certain characters who've been MIA for it seems like months!

There's no way in blazes I'll be able to get it all done tonight. That's actually one reason I made it publicly editable, so folks could help work back through the event threads and fill in data.
  • jffdougan wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    jffdougan wrote:

There's no way in blazes I'll be able to get it all done tonight. That's actually one reason I made it publicly editable, so folks could help work back through the event threads and fill in data.
    no rush...not gonna hound u for something d3 should basically be doing
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Well we have had like 5 events recently with icon_caroldanvers.png rewards I am pretty sure everyone has 13 covers for her now
  • vcorsac
    vcorsac Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Just updated jffdougan's spreadsheet for PvPs. Expect errors.

The forums don't seem to have the reward listing for the last run of Women of Marvel.

IM40's last PvP placement reward date seems wrong (11/23/2014), but it was the first I could find.

Also if anyone knows when Bagman was removed from rewards, it'd make it much easier to find the last time he was a PvP reward.
  • Yeah, seriously - we've gotten tons of Captain Marvel, MoStorm, and GSBW rewards... No sign of Cyke, Luke, Khan, or Fist! I feel like the actual rewards are pointless, and I'm irked at how hard it is to finish these characters. I realize there's a long backlog of **** characters, but you could at least do, I dunno, Thor or Magneto or something - characters people would actually consider using every once in a while.
  • To be fair, KK had both green and purple as T100 pvp rewards not long ago (purple being the most recent). She been handed more times than IF which hasn't appeared since pvp post release.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well we have had like 5 events recently with icon_caroldanvers.png rewards I am pretty sure everyone has 13 covers for her now
    I'd be ok with not seeing her again for the rest of the year. she went from minimally covered to optimally covered in a couple weeks. i could really use a kamala and a witch event. she's had a couple a while back but that was before i was really performing as well. covers i just can't seem to find much of:
    hood blue (thank goodness for ddq)
    patch yellow (recent event helped, but need 2 more)
    cage black
    storm yellow (i know)
    blade green
    deadpool purple
    gsbw green
    hulk black
    panther black

lots of key abilities there (ok, minus storm but ddq is my only yellow I've seen).