Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    another week, another cascade thread..

but , yah that node is fun huh.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    another week, another cascade thread..

but , yah that node is fun huh.

Odd side note? I had a roughly two hour period a few days ago wherein I was getting crazy cascades in EVERY match I played.

It was the weirdest thing, and it's never happened that profoundly for me, but yeah, I was wiping out PvE nodes, wiping out PvP opponents... it was nuts, and they were cascades for ME! Woo hoo! icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Actually, i could have left off the cascade component from my equation of death. Took too many goes to beat it, failing to remove the goon strike tiles and taking insane damage each turn, even after dispatching Carnage. Probably the least fun I've had in 370 days of playing. Turn to smoke bug was nothing in hindsight.

Whatever next!!!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    K-Dog wrote:
    Actually, i could have left off the cascade component from my equation of death. Took too many goes to beat it, failing to remove the goon strike tiles and taking insane damage each turn, even after dispatching Carnage. Probably the least fun I've had in 370 days of playing. Turn to smoke bug was nothing in hindsight.

Whatever next!!!

try this.. thing essential, 1 muscle left with less than 100 hp and he gets a tommy gun off killing my last 2 guys.. one more turn and i would have had some twin pistols for his face.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Yeah DareDevil has been a huge help with those blasted Carnage nodes. Both for Stunning him with blueflag.png and blasting the attack tiles with purpleflag.png
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Tried that, when in with p/b boost x2 and guess what, no purple or blue to be seen. Finally get enough to hit blue and they cascade into wiping my blue countdown tile icon_e_sad.gif
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    grunth13 wrote:
    Tried that, when in with p/b boost x2 and guess what, no purple or blue to be seen. Finally get enough to hit blue and they cascade into wiping my blue countdown tile icon_e_sad.gif

Ack icon_e_sad.gif
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Someone suggested juggs and KK in another thread. Really effective for me. His cheap abilities meant plenty of heals, decentish damage and board clear too.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I used Blade and threw the attack tiles Carnage gives you right back at him amplified with strike tiles. Match his attack tiles, keep your own, work on Carnage and then it wasn't so bad. Still bloody, but winnable...
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Thing worked too, but I guess he's not available to most of the player base at the moment. When those attack/strike tiles stacked up high enough, he kept on dropping a couple of big protect tiles which mitigated the damage eventually to -1.