ETA for US?

Options
Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in ATPQ General Discussion
Do we have an ETA on when this will be available in the US? I am intrigued.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I second this motion. Is there a method for signing up? I've heard it's a limited test to a specific region, but I am definitely interested!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

Hi,

The game is arriving in the US in just a few weeks, but we can't really say more than "This summer" right now. There's no need to sign-up anywhere. When it's made available just download and jump in!
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Malcrof wrote:

Hi,

The game is arriving in the US in just a few weeks, but we can't really say more than "This summer" right now. There's no need to sign-up anywhere. When it's made available just download and jump in!
    Will it release on both android and IOS at the same time or as an android user should I expect to have to wait longer?

Also I hope you guys are considering a steam version sometime as that is where I play marvel puzzle quest.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    zulux21 wrote:
    Will it release on both android and IOS at the same time or as an android user should I expect to have to wait longer? Also I hope you guys are considering a steam version sometime as that is where I play marvel puzzle quest.

Adventure Time Puzzle Quest should launch in the US right around the same time (give or take a week) on iOS and Google Play.
    Currently, there are no plans for a Steam release.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    zulux21 wrote:
    Will it release on both android and IOS at the same time or as an android user should I expect to have to wait longer? Also I hope you guys are considering a steam version sometime as that is where I play marvel puzzle quest.

Adventure Time Puzzle Quest should launch in the US right around the same time (give or take a week) on iOS and Google Play.
    Currently, there are no plans for a Steam release.
    thank you for the quick response.
    shame on the steam thing, but I have an android device for myself and my wife now so it's not a big deal.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is live and ready, installing now. 7 day hardcore grind just ended in the other game, time for a breather