Which prologue mission do you use to heal on?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Currently got a lvl 85 OBW, wolverine 2* and Thor and have been using the oscorp 4th area with the level 29 flamethrower and lvl 29 soldiers to heal up. What level is everyone else using?

Comments

• I use the second to last level on Venom's. Right before you have to play the last venom. I think it is 3 lvl 20s. I use my lvl 105 Spidey to heal, but this level minimizes the amount of damage you could take from them, and gives you enough time to heal up.
  • I use Venom's "The New Face of War" bottom right.
    2 18 soldiers and a 19 lieu.

Why:
    #1 No AOE dmg, I can bring people in with 1hp and not have a fluke aoe get them killed.
    #2 You can let the Lieu heal back some of the damage you do so the fight can last a few extra turns.
  • I use the same ones as mentioned... the L19/20s for low health healing, under 2000, since it's faster to end, but if i need to heal big buys who are really busted up like punisher or thor, then it's the L29 mission.
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Options
    I've been using "Grand Scheme" (the first Dark Avengers mission). There are three different types of minions, so you always know which tile belongs to which enemy. Also, the enemies have enough HP that I can get 9 blue AP for OBW's heal before killing them all off and ending the level. Furthermore, when all three of them are alive, almost all the countdown tiles come from the Commander; if I can get all 9 blue AP quickly enough, I can get a board free of countdown tiles by killing her with a power. It may not actually be the best level for healing but it has worked well enough for me.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For me it's "A Tasty Treat" under the Venom mission. I only have to deal with a level 22 Venom. Only downside is that he will sometimes snare OBW on the last turn before I can get a heal off and the next match will kill him.
  • 4eric16
    4eric16 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    the level 22 Venom Mission is the safest way to heal. Just go for all blue matches with original black widow in the beginning starting from the top of the board going down. There is still a chance you can accidentally kill him with 3 LV85 characters. I'd say with 3 lv85 characters i get a 75% success rate. Patience grasshoppers..