DDQ AI took no self damage on Supernova

Sorry for the title, I'm not sure how else to summarize it.

Doing DDQ this morning, killed one of the waves on the big node. They had enough red that Sentry could fire off 'SuperNova'. I'm a big boy, its not an issue to me, but what was weird was because he fired it off before they were 'on my screen' (was playing on iPad Air2, but my Note 4 does the same thing other times), they took NO DMG from it. I'm used to them opening up with a special, but few specials cause harm to your own team directly - next to Sentry, Carnage is the only other one I can think of right now...oh Hulk too. I feel like this happened previously with Hulk also, but I thought I was just crazy.

This isn't game breaking, I still won, wasn't cheated out of anything, but with Carnage having a team hurting power, the precedence has been set that more powers like that may come along, so this may need to be looked into.
- Unreall

Comments

• I suggest changing the title of this thread to "DDQ AI took no self damage on Supernova" to attract the QA team's attention, as the fact that they fire their powers upon entrance seems to be a well accepted feature.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    good call on the title change. You can also do an official bug report. The info on how to do it is here:

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274

nice catch.
  • done, thanks!
    - Unreall