Android crash update

Hi guys just wanna share what I got back from support team about android crashing.

Jul 1, 17:18
Greetings D3 Go! Customer,
Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
We wanted to provide an update for players like yourself that have reported crashing and access issues with some Android devices (such as the Galaxy S4).
The development team have been working on the crashes with the limited information that they have, but it has been difficult to recreate the errors on our hardware. The recent R78 update offered fixes for a few players, but not for everyone like we had hoped. The devs have continued to work on a solution, and as you've no doubt noticed, the problem has been a tough one to fix.
We wish we had a more definitive answer or even a specific timeframe for a solution for you, but we can say that the devs are hard at work in adding new coding to the game that should provide much better information to work with by next week. This should help them get a better handle on creating fixes. So, please look for and download the R78.1 update when it arrives.
We know this hasn't been any fun for those of you affected and we thank you so much for your patience while we continue to work on getting you back in the game!

That update tho was because I emailed them again so don't seem like great news for anyone that is affected like myself almost a month now and counting.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    it was a generic email, i got one as well, it did not address any of the specifics we put in our tickets.