Why not make a game that doesn't crash?

Instead of spending time and resources on making useless new characters, reward vaults for specific levels, or ham fisted new scoring systems... why not spend resources developing a platform that doesn't habitually crash? As an android customer I'll tell you that I experience more crashes now than I ever have.

But no... apparently pressing out characters who marvel is pushing, putting out updates which try to fix unintended problem, and synthesizing new reward platforms ( deadpool ) which ultimately is useless - takes precedence over making a platform that can simply run without crashing.

As a customer who has supported this game through playing it every day, as well as monetarily, it is supremely disgusting to have the game crash, costing me points, health packs and making me look to other platforms is shameful.

Comments

• Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    I'm going to hazard a guess that the company has a number of developers with different tasks. Some doing character design, some implementing features, while others iron out bugs. The notion that everyone on staff was working on Deadpool's vault, so therefore nobody was working on Android crashes , it sounds unlikely.

It might be better to give them the benefit of the doubt that they're looking into it rather than give them a sarcastic complaint thread like this. Or was this an honest suggestion?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm under the impression that the issue was resolved with the last update, so if you're still having issues, you should file a ticket.