Unable to Share Rewards With a Particular Person

IamTheBiggs
IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
So, I've recently got da missus hooked on this game like a coke fiend and she's really learning the ropes. After nearly two weeks, I have been unable to send her any gifts of iso/tokens/covers of any kind. I have been able to send to and receive from many others with whom I am also connected on Facebook, but not her -she simply has never appeared, and this seems statistically improbable after all this time and the amount we both play.

I've looked myself and see that she's backed up her record to her Facebook profile, and is even able to play between her two different devices as a result. Anyone have an idea of why we're having so much trouble?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you friends on facebook? Do y'all have multiple FB accounts (family, gaming, etc..)
  • IamTheBiggs
    Yep, we're friends on FB, and we each only have the one account each.
  • I have a similar issue. Like the original post, I have yet to be able to send my wife a reward (can send to other friends, just not her). Further, when she gets shareable rewards, clicks to share... Nothing. Just moves on as if she hit collect and forget about the share. We are friends on fb and our games are backed up to fb. Can't quite figure out why we cannot share rewards with each other. Also, now that I'm thinking about it, I've never received a shared reward either. Any ideas?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fateseer wrote:
    I have a similar issue. Like the original post, I have yet to be able to send my wife a reward (can send to other friends, just not her). Further, when she gets shareable rewards, clicks to share... Nothing. Just moves on as if she hit collect and forget about the share. We are friends on fb and our games are backed up to fb. Can't quite figure out why we cannot share rewards with each other. Also, now that I'm thinking about it, I've never received a shared reward either. Any ideas?

Did you accidentally block game notifications? I had to turn them off when my wife the world was obsessed with farmville, had to turn them back on later for a different game.

Check your facebook settings?
  • Checked Facebook notification settings. Mpq has the same settings as trivia crack and I get those notifications through the app. Going to try uninstalling both mpq and fb then try to reestablish the connection between the two. Will post results...
  • Don't think reinstalling worked. Still have not seen my wife to share with and still have not received any shares. I guess it is time to open a ticket...
  • IamTheBiggs
    Keep us posted, mate!