Rewards for real money purchases

nwman
nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
I've played other F2P games where once you start spending real money it will increase a multiplier lets say for iso rewards or daily resupply rewards.

Any chance of getting something similar? This only benefits players that spend real money and could work to encourage some folks to spend a bit to at least get that next multiplier level.

Every $20 or whatever amount spent gets you .5% or some percentage of increased ISO rewards to a max cap.

Spending money on items like tokens is quite a risk and this would at least give the player something to move forward with even if they get disappointed on pulls.

Comments

• Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I had a ticket submitted not too long ago on an unrelated issue but I suggested this also, never got a reply. You would get rewarded for actual money spent, something along these lines of:

$100 gets 1000iso
    $250 1x 3* cover
    $500 1x 4* cover
    $750 1x 3* and 1x 4*
    $1000 2x 3* and 2x 4*

or something along these lines, nothing too greedy but seriously the odds for token pulls are ridiculous. I know I have spent money on tokens in the past and learned my lesson...most recent was the Carnage event, I bought 65 tokens and pulled 1 Carnage cover...seriously that is b.s....give a little something back D3
  • I agree that real money should trump earned coins.