A few more suggestions

Hi,

A few more suggestions.

How about the ability to send covers or trade covers between alliance members?

How about the ability to use Iso-8 to buy hero points?

I very much agree about the original game being dead events. Could you add to them? Revive them in some way?

The ability to choose what you get from the vault but with some restrictions. I.e. you can't get a cover that is a higher level than your highest owned cover, etc. I only say this as I have been playing for quite a while and only stopped for a bit due to my phone breaking (otherwise I would be further along) and looking in the vault and at other players rosters, I'm seeing covers I've never seen before. Every time I win a cover, it's always the same few, even when they are gold covers or featured covers. It's always ones I have fully upgraded and have no use for. I just have to sell them and end up with tens of thousands of Iso-8. This is also why I am suggesting being able to trade/send covers to other alliance members, you know, to help the lower level ones along a bit.

It all just gets a bit samey when you are playing through the events and getting the same ol' stuff match after match. Don't get me wrong, I love the game but variety is the spice of life.