Progression rewards

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Ive noticed that the progression rewards are starting to become somewhat lackluster. The current no holds barred tourney has captain america as the first cover you can receive through progression. You need 700 points to obtain it however...I only just barely made it over 600 in the last tourney and all the tourneys thus far in my bracket have only been up to a maximum of 800 points. These rewards give me no incentive to grind and all i look forward to is the iso-8 after every battle...any thoughts?

Comments

• In short: yes, they are lackluster.

With recent additions of shields, and then changes in how shields function, it has become virtually impossible to get near 1000 points for most people. Unfortunately whilst the devs were very quick to increase the points required for rewards when they were being obtained 'too easily', they've been a bit slower on changing the progression totals down with the new shield system.

It's a bit frustrating having visible rewards which are unreachable. Perhaps having Cap covers at 700 is a good thing - less frustration? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I've rebuilt my cap like 2.5 times already. And they are still giving out cap covers? What is this? A game for idiots? The prizes should really be only 3 stars and above as they are sort of hard to get. The game already gives a ton of recruit tokens that can easily net you 2 star covers a lot of times.
  • pulis wrote:
    What is this? A game for idiots?

It must be, because we're still playing it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • whats with those 2400 progression rewards? tanking's been taken out for ages.
    fix them and make them attainable
  • Liaomiao wrote:
    whats with those 2400 progression rewards? tanking's been taken out for ages.
    fix them and make them attainable

They must think we are jobless and have nothing better to do with our lives.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    pulis wrote:
    What is this? A game for idiots?

It must be, because we're still playing it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I won't be an idiot for long. Once Feb 7 drops, I'm off to play bravely default.