I do not receive daily rewards

Mjmacka
Mjmacka Posts: 55
I haven't received daily shield resupply rewards for the past three months. I play daily, so that isn't the issue. MPQ support has been good about compensating me for this issue, however I would like to get the issue resolved.

I am fairly confident that it's not a device issue or an issue with the local copy of MPQ because I switched phones three weeks ago and the issue hasn't gone away.

I play on a Droid mobile phone under the name Mjmacka.

Comments

• Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    wow that is a strange one...3 months?!?! What was CS's reply as to what could be causing this strange error? Does CS just drop a daily on you everyday or ?
  • Mjmacka
    I usually request rewards every other week. Sometimes they just surprise me but usually I have to ask.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you or do you ever mess with your system clock for other games (like getting lives on candy crush etc..) ?

Make sure your clock is synchd properly.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just ask for rewards in a year advance!
    Or fair compensation for missing all daily's.

They should create a player copy-paste solution for this issues, or for transfering accounts permanently mobile<->steam
  • Mjmacka
    The system clock is unmodified.

Turul, I just reply to the last email saying can you credit me from the last time I sent this... and a day or two later the magic happens.