Red Skull

Options
slantedandenchanted
slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited June 2015 in Speculation and Concepts

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
Red Skull

greenflag.png(Passive) Hail Hydra!: Red Skull triumphs through the battlefield intimidating the enemy and spreading the glory of Hydra! At the start of Red Skull's turn create a 3-turn green countdown tile that activates every turn, stealing 2 of your strongest AP from the enemy team.
2 Covers: Steals 3 AP
3 Covers: Steals 4 AP
4 Covers: Steals 1 AP from a random secondary AP
5 Covers: Steals 2 AP from a random secondary AP

redflag.png 7 AP Red Army: Red Skull calls in an squadron of his best men! Turns 3 chosen basic tiles into 3-turn countdown tiles that each creates a strength 55 attack tile.
2 Covers: Creates strength 75 attack tiles.
3 Covers: Creates strength 95 attack tiles.
4 Covers: Creates strength 125 attack tiles.
5 Covers: Countdown timer reduced to 2-turn countdown tiles. Strength 155 attack tiles.

blackflag.png 12 AP Steady shot: Red Skull aims his walther perfectly at the enemy before taking a shot. Turn a chosen basic tile into a 1-turn countdown tile that deals 700 damage to the enemy and reduces all other countdown tiles by 1
2 Covers: Deals 850 damage
3 Covers: Deals 955 damage
4 Covers: Deals 1000 damage
5 Covers: Deals 1255 damage

Thoughts? Underpowered? Overpowered?

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=29146

I likened Red Skull to a Cap-like who is a thinker driven by his rage.

The black you created needs to do more damage, if it's 12 AP.

I'd call the passive Hydra Resources or or something like that.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not a bad build, at all. If he is a 3*, up the damage a tiny bit on black, and i would add an AP cost to green. This makes him more like Kingpin, which is how he should be, he sends others to do his fighting, as opposed to cap, who would never risk anyone else and fight by himself.

The black is the killer, pop out those CD tiles ad then boom, set them off. Liking it.
  • slantedandenchanted
    slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I increased his black damage a bit. The damage would go up as he would level up as well of course though.