The Thing's animations are VERY short, so they're listening!

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I never found the animations annoying, time wise. Personally, I just hate the end of the match firework cascade that should have come BEFORE I downed the last enemy, since it's always a slap in the face and it always prevents you from getting points in the final seconds of a PvP or PvE.

For those of you who repeatedly complained about the animations being too time consuming, hopefully you'll be happy to hear that all of Ben's animations are really short. Like....milliseconds. lol.

So, the devs clearly took note of your feedback. Congrats!

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

Comments

• That's really good to hear. I hate KK because of that stupid fist pump sparkle **** she has to do, or Blades crouching tiger thirsty vampire thing he's gotta do. They should have an option to turn them off still but it sounds like a step in the right direction.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    In other news, Loki's Mischief is still resolving
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    On the other hand, the vault animations are looooong. So no, I'm not sure they are listening.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    blinktag wrote:
    On the other hand, the vault animations are looooong. So no, I'm not sure they are listening.
    At least you can pull your tokens when shielded. I would rather the vault animation be long and in game animation be fast.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Jathro wrote:
    In other news, Loki's Mischief is still resolving

Beast is still casting a few blues from his featured pvp, too.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a broken watch once and that was right twice a day.