Ability to reset storyline.

Hello,
I recently got 100% rewards on the main storyline. I would like to suggest that once this is accomplished. There should be a method to replay these to get rewards again. Here are several ideas to do this:

1. Everything resets and we just play again. (Easiest and most enjoyable in my position.)
2. Everything resets and rewards are scaled down by (50% only once, remaining replays are at same rate as 2nd)
3. Enemies increase 10% or +5 levels
4. Add one or two iso20 to the reward list. So a level with 4 rewards is now a level with 5 or 6 one being an iso20. I like this it makes the play through slower but not more difficult. Also it could be applied many times so on you 10th play through you have 14 rewards - 10 iso20 and the rest are the regular awards. - I Like this a lot as well
5. No +200 iso for completing the levels on a replay (as the have already been beaten)
6. Reset can only be done once per season.
7. One win only mode. You can replay the main story as many times as you want but can only get one of the 4 rewards and have to beat all levels one before you can get rewards again.