Would Ms Marvel be 4 stars?

Options
Hulk11
Hulk11 Posts: 435
edited February 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
There's little doubt a Ms Marvel will come out eventually, but for those with more knowledge on Marvel, would she be a 4 star cover like invisible woman, a few were shocked she was. But with some research it seems reasonable.

Comments

• As long as they don't make any cool characters like nightcrawler or Deadpool 4*'s idc. Hehe.
  • As long as they don't make any cool characters like nightcrawler or Deadpool 4*'s idc. Hehe.
    Couldn't they make 2 Deadpools? I mean he was around for X-Force too, wasn't he?
  • I say 3*, she got beat by moonstone, and mystique tricked rouge into taking her powers. She has to be stronger than moonstone. I think if rogue was added she should be a 3* also. I know moonstone can go untangible but idk if ms marvel can. Really depends on the damage,health,and ap cost.
    Couldn't they make 2 Deadpools? I mean he was around for X-Force too, wasn't he?

Id still prefer they both be a 2/3*.
    1*'s are too weak and 4*'s are too rare. I want them usable / obtainable.
  • I'd max her. Can't say that for many others. Hulk I would've if he were.
  • In theory, both Thor and Hulk should be 4* if you based it on Marvel lore. IMO, Ms. Marvel would be 3*.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's Captain Marvel now, and she should totally be 3*.
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    nah, Danvers has always been a B+ tier Avenger member. Despite Marvels heavy push to try to make her popular of late. So 2* would be about right.

But then again Daredevil (who i am a HUGE fan of) is ranked a 3* when he really should be a very good 2* so sure she can be a 3 or a 4.
    and seeing how Levels and cover counts have more weight in a characters usefulness, it really doesn't matter. Stars are just a system to use to meter out availability.
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    Options
    Lol. She-hulk would be a 4 star easy. At marvels digital store, she has the most demand. Not sure I'd be in favor of it, but that cover seems like a sell-out, probably would even be in this game.
  • Gigas Breaker
    Gigas Breaker Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    All of the Wolverines are the same person. It's not like his power fluctuates when he changes his clothes. It doesn't appear that the rarity indicates power level based on lore.
  • It's really hard for me to understand what determines the star level of some characters. For example Juggernaut is a one star, and he would mop the floor with Captain America, who is a two star... and there are many other examples. Thor ( 2 star) could obliterate Punisher or The Hood.

That doesnt mean i am complaining, but no one can determine for sure how many stars a character is worth.

Ms Marvel is a powerful hero. After Rogue stole her powers (it didnt help that Carol is wearing such a revealing outfit), she managed to become even more powerful. She got an alien race to experiment on her DNA (being modified by her fusion with captain mar'vell) ,and they unlocked her hidden potential.. she became a living star ,called Binary.
    Over time those powers turned down close to her original power level, but she is still more powerful than before.

I feel the devs did a poor job with illustrating Moonstone. Moonstone and Ms Marvel are both very durable and strong bruisers, but they also got some magic abilties. Moonstone in our game plays like a caster, the durable and strong bruiser part being forgotten
  • Since when has the rarity of the card dictated the relative power level of the individual?