What are the chances of us losing ALL Taco Tokens (again)...

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Versus them updating Taco Tokens to a new batch of characters eventually or making them worth something (more than this week's and last week's less than stellar character choices)?

I have 49 altogether, and I really really really really do not want them to all end up being 2*s or Beasts (which I have covered and sold off TWO times now) or Mystiques (same as Beast) or even Squirrel Girl yellows (which I've gotten a whopping 17 of, since she was released).

:+/

Comments

• Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    They aren't going to ever update them. They want to end the hoarding. Eat your tacos.
  • Fair to mid. I am still not opening mine. Rolling the dice to see what happens. The A tokens are basically already stale and B tokens have about 2 hours to go so... we will see.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lerysh wrote:
    Fair to mid. I am still not opening mine. Rolling the dice to see what happens. The A tokens are basically already stale and B tokens have about 2 hours to go so... we will see.

Doesn't the Vault go live Sunday, not Saturday?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    From what I know, vaulting will use new tokens from Deadpool Daily tokens. You wont be able to use your old tokens on them and we wont be getting updated tokens. :/ Good luck with your vault tokens though. You may be able to hoard them and dump them all during a single reset.
  • DFiPL wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    Fair to mid. I am still not opening mine. Rolling the dice to see what happens. The A tokens are basically already stale and B tokens have about 2 hours to go so... we will see.

Doesn't the Vault go live Sunday, not Saturday?

Yea my sleep deprived brain was off. Still tho, keeping my tokens. Whats the worst that happens, they collect dust on an archive page?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    No, the worst that could happen would be for them to disappear again, and then them say, "well, we did warn everyone that they'd no longer be valid, so..........."
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    No, the worst that could happen would be for them to disappear again, and then them say, "well, we did warn everyone that they'd no longer be valid, so..........."
    if u believe they will disappear take a picture as evidence