suggested changes

I have a few suggestions that will make game playing a little easier

first off when leveling up a character you should have buttons to level up 5 levels and 10 levels at a time, I don't always have 97000 ISO's at a time to to max them out.
Having that will help a lot of people who get bored holding the mouse button down and re clicking for every level. i usually go up to 100 then 120 then 166 when the ISO's allow

When claiming a reward you should have to option to sell all 1 star, 2 star, at a time its nice to get the warning that your selling a 3 or 4 star but sometimes after a long haul I have 40 plus covers to go through. just to find one 3 star that i don't need.

when upgrading a power that is maxed at 13 you should see the other powers like you do but also have what the tier below would then look like. Like Storm 1* 4 4 5 changing to a 5 3 5 show what the mistress of the elements power 4 to 3 would now be. and the new 4 to 5 Lightning strike would be. This can also help people decide what they want to change to.

also when i'm changing events especially in PVP i have my team of three picked out for that event when i go to a different event I change teams again. but my new team from second event is now set for the first event which wont be my ideal team for the first event. It should remember my choice of team or last team i used for each event separately. that way I can safely go to anther event without worrying about being decimated because my lvl 290 char is replaced with one that isn't amped up.

I also think that you should either redo or restart the original mission set, or continue them somehow, i'm referring to the story Hammer, juggernaut, venom oscorp, and dark avengers, why not make them events as well rotating through. at least that way they wont be just dead events

anyway just somethings to think about. let me know if you agree or not
thanks