R78 update

S are more impoIt still force closes after the vision and hulkbuster screen and than the email that they sent back tell us the affected android users not to email anymore means they (D3) that they said screw us and are forgetting about us they don't post any kind of a response on this forum page when they tell you to come her and post stuff do you (D3) read this if so comment please and you should read your facebook page also just saying since you as a company are really busy to help all your customers kickbacks are nice icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...... what?
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Let's gather up some funds and send this poor person some commas and periods. That was a James Joyce Ulysses-level kind of indecipherable post.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tried google translate, still nothing.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Possibly English is not their native language!

The gist that I got is that the latest update has not fixed the issue that some android users were having regarding being locked out of the game. After several e-mail to customer support the have told the user to stop sending in tickets as they will be ignored and the user was wondering if it is worth posting anything on D3Go's official forums and if any of D3Go's official representatives ever read or respond to anything posted on their official forums.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi,

The developers are still investigating and trying to solve the issues some Android users are experiencing. Further fixes will be incoming as soon as they are ready. We know this isn't any fun for those who can't play. Thank you for hanging in there!
  • What i said was why is it still force closing after the vision and hulkbuster screen and the email said don't send anymore emails and why are the updates still messed up and making smart comments seems kinda stupid i only wanted help but thinks for nothing i prey you run over your data package so you can keep paying D3 thank you all for nothing. And have a nice day.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    phill007 wrote:
    Thank you!!!
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

The developers are still investigating and trying to solve the issues some Android users are experiencing. Further fixes will be incoming as soon as they are ready. We know this isn't any fun for those who can't play. Thank you for hanging in there!

Question that I know that you either won't or can't answer yet I will ask it anyway.

Is there some sort of plan to enumerate those who have been locked out of the game for nigh on a month? I ask as if it was myself who fell foul of this issue would be very wary of ever making in app purchases of even redownloading the app again. If you as a company wish to retain these users then in all honesty some serious butt kissing would be needed especially after some users have been told by customer support services to stop emailing them over the issue.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    And what about the app just closing on us. This may be confirmation bias, but every time it happens (that I can remember or selectively remember) I am about to make a match 5 and whammo!!! app closed. Lost are 3 health packs and any boosts that were used. Granted, boosts are not that costly for me anymore as I have 200K+ iso sitting in the bank, but the health packs cost HP. I have been having this problem for at least 4 updates, and I sent multiple tickets but no real reply. I keep getting the don't send us another ticket because it will pushed to the bottom of the que email. After about 30 days, I get the your ticket has been closed, how did we do. I have since stopped sending tickets as I am guessing that they will never figure it out just like Windows never figured it out either. I am in the medical field and not in computers, so this is just conjecture, but I think these types of instabilities happen when you continue to just patch fix stuff. I've been told by computer people that Windows problem was that they never started brand new with another version. They kept trying to patch version 3.1 (I think that is original one) with new options and looks. Possibly, D3 is doing the same.