Android crash update

Hi guys just wanna share what's going on with android that I know off r78 patch has done nothing as others android users can agree with been 21 days now or something like that anyway this is what they had to say
Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
We wish to profusely thank you all for your continued patience. Recently, some issues have arisen that the developers are currently working to correct. We understand that it has been a frustrating experience, and are more than happy to explore the possibility of compensation for the issues. In the meantime, however, we ask that you refrain from responding to this message as we are going to place your ticket on hold while we work to resolve the ongoing issues. Once everything is up and running (which should be in the next day or so if not sooner), we will reach out to you in this email and you may enumerate your compensation requests then. If you have not already done so, please be sure to update to R78. You will hear from us shortly, and we thank you again for being so patient.
Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/
So take that for what it's worth just thought I'd share what they have said to me.
On a side note how do you play marvel puzzle quest again? think I've forgot how to play its been that long since I have lol.

Comments

• Yep, I got this email too. Twenty days since R77 closed the door on MPQ for me. Its been too long already, this needs to be fixed fast.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    What version of Android, this last patch fixed my intermittent connection issues , am running 4.4.2
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the information!

But I don't understand how they can put 'on hold' so critical issue... In my opinion they should focus especially on this problem as everything else looks really trivial in comparison to not being able to start the application for almost 3 weeks now!