Seen this guy DiebartDie on top of Lightning Rounds

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So there is this guy/girl in Lightning rounds with the worst roster ever beating everybody with a 1/2/1 level 94 carnage and **** roster. His alliance is Lol Mex Army. I think I have seen some sand boxed characters from that alliance before in the SIMULATOR. Not saying guilt by association but.. seriously.
How do these team beat hard teams in under 3 minutes with **** rosters?

Comments

• Because Carnage?
  • whitecat31
    Looks like he is no longer in his alliance and most likely is sandboxed. Hurray icon_razz.gif
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 wrote:
    Looks like he is no longer in his alliance and most likely is sandboxed. Hurray icon_razz.gif

Ok I hit him to see. He retaliated and hit me for a lot. Now he is back in second place. Maybe he left his alliance or was kicked. Or there is a sand box delay.
  • whitecat31 wrote:
    So there is this guy/girl in Lightning rounds with the worst roster ever beating everybody with a 1/2/1 level 94 carnage and **** roster. His alliance is Lol Mex Army. I think I have seen some sand boxed characters from that alliance before in the SIMULATOR. Not saying guilt by association but.. seriously.
    go to bugs/tech issues if u think someone cheating
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    whitecat31 wrote:
    Autokill hack
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Seriously don't understand why anyone would even want to cheat at puzzle quest. It is not like there is prize money or anything.

Can imagine it would get boring really fast when there is no challenge. If all you can do is "win" all the time.
  • mr_X wrote:
    Seriously don't understand why anyone would even want to cheat at puzzle quest. It is not like there is prize money or anything.

Can imagine it would get boring really fast when there is no challenge. If all you can do is "win" all the time.

Perhaps one of the more vexing questions in my life, and moreso in light of my career.

Not sure if you've ever cruised the Gamecenter leaderboards for games you play, but you will find literally (like genuinely literally) 1000s upon 1000s of scores that are obviously hacked, and when I say hacked, I mean the maximum possible numerical values for that particular title being listed as "scores."

It would be hard to believe that anyone viewing those scores takes more than a few seconds to realize that they're not legit, and yet people still do it?

Although I can see the basic human psychological underpinnings of the practice, it nonetheless continues to strike me as a bit odd.

DBC
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    No one who speaks German could be evil.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Please do not post threads calling out a player by name. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That said, if you feel a player may be cheating, please visit this thread for more info:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2789

We take cheating seriously and we ask that you contact Customer Support if you believe a player isn't following the rules.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.