Avengers Vs. Ultron: Round 8

noobprime
noobprime Posts: 403
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
What awaits you when you hit Round 8 is a throwback event to the first run.
The essentials are Quicksilver, OBW, Hulk and Thor.
Why? Because why not. And no they aren't buffed.
Oh and bombs now do 16414 damage.

memes-graciosos-de-jackie-chan-8.jpg

Comments

• D3 said they would adjust round 8,

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED *KAPPA*?
  • noobprime wrote:
    The essentials are Quicksilver, OBW, Hulk and Thor.

OBW is selected automatically, but you can use GSBW. It is "any" Black Widow.

Not sure if you paid attention.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quicksilver being the key essential is still an obvious error, though.
  • Quicksilver being the key essential is still an obvious error, though.
    its not an error, it's in memoriam to his role in the ultron movie icon_cool.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Quicksilver being the key essential is still an obvious error, though.
    its not an error, it's in memoriam to his role in the ultron movie icon_cool.gif

What, you didn't see that coming?
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    If someone has finished Round 8 - can you let us know if Ultron shuts down of if it's still open for other Alliance members to gain progression points?
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    If someone has finished Round 8 - can you let us know if Ultron shuts down of if it's still open for other Alliance members to gain progression points?

Because you care for next time or because you are really interested in Vision covers?
  • Buret0 wrote:

Because you care for next time or because you are really interested in Vision covers?
    probably wants to know for alliance reasons and general curiousity.

And honestly, everyone knows vision is bad so collect his covers now before his buff. Then again, he could end up like Ragnarok 3.0.... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:

And honestly, everyone knows vision is bad so collect his covers now before his buff. Then again, he could end up like Ragnarok 3.0.... icon_rolleyes.gif

I actually find Vision quite useful, especially when he is tanking his colors. Density heavy is a downright great skill. Density Light keeps boosted juggs in check.

He has his uses.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Round 8 essentials are Quicksilver, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:

I actually find Vision quite useful, especially when he is tanking his colors. Density heavy is a downright great skill. Density Light keeps boosted juggs in check.

He has his uses.
    undercovered and super boosted, hes a great big meat shield for my mags in the essential sentry node. mags tanks nothing and takes no damage, allowing me to use him again without concern. mags/loki all the way on those.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:

He has his uses.
    i don't buy it, but more power to ya. Have lots more characters who need covers iso before him
  • noobprime
    noobprime Posts: 403
    arktos1971 wrote:
    OBW is selected automatically, but you can use GSBW. It is "any" Black Widow.
    Not sure if you paid attention.
    arktos, you are so calm these days! sure, and thor can be swapped out for gthor too. but that's not the point, they should be part of the boosted pool with vision as the essentials. this is the pool from the 1st run!
    fmftint wrote:
    My Round 8 essentials are Quicksilver, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk
    the outer ring is supposed to rotate through the essentials that are in the event. each refresh it changes, this is further proof that someone messed up on a pointer somewhere, or did a copy paste on the event from the first run and forgot to modify round 8.